1.    #1  
    I'm familiar with the pic-dialing strip, and I'm familiar with the google search strip, but what else? How about some of the other Today screen enhancements such as keyboard dialing from the today screen?

I'm not sure if anyone has addressed this yet?
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    The keyboard dialing was done about 2 months ago and is available at XDA forums somewhere.

It's not very useful though for 90% of ppc users just b/c they do not have a front keyboard and sliding out there's to look up someone, dial and slide back the keyboard just wasn't as smart as the Treos (at least according to user feedback) so it was never very popular.

Any other Treo functions are too deep in the system to be effectively ripped out and put on other devices.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Yeah ... I didn't mean to rip them out .. just wondering if anyone had replicated the behavior or otherwise came up with something clever.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)