1.    #1  
    What does your light do when the phone is not being used?

My Verizon 700W constantly flashes green light, but my Sprint 700WX doesn't. It does flash green when I'm callin someone though. Is this normal? or Can this be adjusted in some settings screen? Thanks.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    My LED does nothing, unless I have no signal, in which case it flashes red to let me know. Otherwise, nada.
    END OF LINE
  3.    #3  
    So it's normal for sprint to have no blinking green signal? So wierd though. I thought 700w and wx are basically same phone, and yet 700w blinks green constantly even when phone is not being used.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    I have the 700wx with Alltel and it blinks green constantly when I have signal and red when I don't. It's red when charging and green when full. Other than that, it doesn't do much. Even phonealarm doesn't take control of it...
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    By the way, apparently hannip has developed some scripts to add functionality to the Treo's LED light.

See this:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=132525
    hannips mortscript cod works off ledup program.Ledup has no control over existing led or color change.It only blinks green for reminder-missed calls,v-mail and text message. I did drop e-mail to hobbyistsoftware getting this reply from Rob the builder of Butler
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Phillip,

thanks for your mail. I expect I'll be producing some windows softwar this
    year, but no firm plan.

cheers,

Rob
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From that e-mail it seems were on are own so somebody hack Ledup software to give us color option on alert
    Last edited by slingbox; 01/07/2007 at 12:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Ack. that sucks. I was going to try and extend off the LEDUp software but need more info around where the color info gets stored for the LED. Looking in the reg to see if I can find anything related to the out of area indicator or the full charge/charging indicator to see if I can switch the LED with those parms.