1.    #1  
    Im having some problems with sling 1.1.0.95 The buffer was way off only getting 120kbs with random spikes to 220KBS then drops to 80
    I uninstalled then reinstalled getting same results.
    One again I removed from my WX then used my reg edit to see what the heck was leftover that could cause this.
    I came across a empty sling folder,under that is a file called (SyChip-AdapterName PegasSDN1)Does anyone know if this file is related to sling app and if so can i deleat for fresh install.

Thanks in advance
    Phil
  2.    #2  
    Fixed
    Was that file the cause of the slowdown?
    with a username like slingbox... you should be giving sling answers not asking sling questions. lol. jk

what exactly was your problems? what was the fix. let us know. i thinking .94 runs better than .95 as well. altho i am still running .95
  5.    #5  
    My opnion-Slingbox opnion 95 seems to run smoother.I deleated PegasSDN1 with no improvement.Did the reset on box and firewall block accured hmmm it,s the linksys router.

Update-Reconfigured router with Vaio and Sling AV WOW!!!!.Outstanding 500 to 550 KBPS is now had wx style
    My firewall setting has limited true preforamce it seems.
    Last edited by slingbox; 01/06/2007 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Update with a smile