1.    #1  
    this is really the only thing that is dirving me crazy. every time i pull up a new page in pie i get this history window that shows up and prevents me from scrolling down the page. it just lets me scroll through the history items untill i tap the screen to get out. it will let me scroll out of the history after the page has fully loaded, but gets stuck in this page while loading. i dont want a different browser, but have been concidering it due to this. here is a pic.

please tell me there is a way to disable the auto history thing, or a trick around this. i have no problem when viewing in full screen cause the address bar is not displayed.

thanks, cody
  2.    #2  
    bump...

does anyone else have problems with this?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Under the "memory" tab, there's an option to choose the # of days to save history. I normally have mine set to 1, but I see no reason why it could not be set to 0. Of course, the menu thing may still show up, but there'd be nothing in it.

IIRC, the menu only appears on mine when I hit the "up" button during a page load. If my hands are off the keys it will load normally. Maybe you have a sticky navigator pad?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by PSB22 View Post
    Under the "memory" tab, there's an option to choose the # of days to save history. I normally have mine set to 1, but I see no reason why it could not be set to 0. Of course, the menu thing may still show up, but there'd be nothing in it.

IIRC, the menu only appears on mine when I hit the "up" button during a page load. If my hands are off the keys it will load normally. Maybe you have a sticky navigator pad?
    even with the history gone I still get the box. it's just empty. it still makes me have to tap the screen to get out of history or wait until the page has finished loading.

my keys are not sticking. the window doesn't pop up until I hit the down key.

thanks for the reply though, cody