1.    #1  
    I've just bought a 750v on Vodafone UK. Also bought new BT headset to go with it.

When I go into settings to enable Voice Command and hit OK, a few seconds later I get this:

"Voice Command has encountered a problem. Restart Voice Command and try again"

Soft resets don't work.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spikesclone View Post
    I've just bought a 750v on Vodafone UK. Also bought new BT headset to go with it.

When I go into settings to enable Voice Command and hit OK, a few seconds later I get this:

"Voice Command has encountered a problem. Restart Voice Command and try again"

Soft resets don't work.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks
    I have gotten that sever times with my KJAM. I have usually had to uninstall and re-intall the app. If VC is included in ROM, I am not quite sure how you would go about re-installing if you don't have the setup or cab file. You may have to do a hard reset.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    Thanks.

Yeah, it's in main ROM.

Installed version 1.6 and that has seemed to cure it.
    Don't install 1.6. That is incompatible with voice dialing via bluetooth on the 750v. If you want to get that functionality back you will need to hard reset.

Quote Originally Posted by spikesclone View Post
    Thanks.

Yeah, it's in main ROM.

Installed version 1.6 and that has seemed to cure it.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  5.    #5  
    Thanks guys,

I've hard reset and got it back working.

I've added one program at a time and tested Voice Command after each one.

Turns out Pocket Mechanic Pro 2.23 is the culprit.