Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can anyone give me some short, to the point review on this item?
    My WX's antenna looks horrible already from defect of some sort. I got the phone last saturday and part of antenna is peeling off. I went to local sprint store but they did not have any antennas in stock, and I found the thread on the short antennas. I would love to hear some input on it. thanks
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    I didn't even know about the short antenna until I saw this post, Achilles. I'd be interested in hearing some info about this as well!
  3.    #3  
    I lost the link, and am at work. Try to google something like "short antenna for 700wx/treo" something like that. It was around 35 bucks each and came w/ screw driver for the phone.

Love both
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I have one. It's great. Works well, doesn't lose much signal, if any, looks better, easy to install. I'd def. recommend it.
    I have both versions (Zoti and Gadget Plus)

Work well.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    I have both versions (Zoti and Gadget Plus)

Work well.
    Which do you prefer? Also, for the Zoti, for instance, what color works best with the wx? Thanks.
    Too soon to say kaiguy.

I've had the Gadgetplus version on for the past week or so and it's been performing fine. There have been a few occasions where I've had very low service inside some buildings but no service. I'm also not sure the stock antenna would have provided any more service in those areas either.

I just switched to the Zoti antenna today so I could compare.

Looks wise I think I prefer the Zoti. I really don't know which color works best. I have the gray version. It looks ok.
    Zoti's blue antenna is very close to stock colorwise
    I have compared the black, blue and gray to the 700wx and the blue is the closest. Black would be my 2nd runner up as its noticeably different, but still looks nice. Gray, to me, did not look right on the 700wx.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Is shipping included on the Zoti? Shipping might price it out of my range. Do you have pics of the blue and black on the 700wx?
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
  13.    #13  
    Just ordered Zoti's blue / screw driver for 41.xx shipped. I'll update as soon as I get it.

Love both
  14.    #14  
    Just got the antenna today (took about 5 working days from ordered date), and the thing looks great on WX. The blue matches the sprint's WX almost perfectly IMO.

Reception on the phone went down a notch, about a bar now and then, but it doesn't effect my surfing or calling in my area at all.

The fitting of the antenna isn't exactly perfect, but it's darn near it. Very tiny gap between the phone, and slight overlap/underlap of the cap in few locations, but they are hard to tell.

Would I buy again if I lose one? I definately will!

Great product Zoti!

Love both
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ACHlLLES View Post
    Just got the antenna today (took about 5 working days from ordered date), and the thing looks great on WX. The blue matches the sprint's WX almost perfectly IMO.

Reception on the phone went down a notch, about a bar now and then, but it doesn't effect my surfing or calling in my area at all.

The fitting of the antenna isn't exactly perfect, but it's darn near it. Very tiny gap between the phone, and slight overlap/underlap of the cap in few locations, but they are hard to tell.

Would I buy again if I lose one? I definately will!

Great product Zoti!

Pics Please.....
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    I ordered mine on Monday and still have not received it. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow--anyone know where it's shipped from? I'm just slightly worried since the coverage in my home is typically 1 bar (but no problem using the phone/EVDO). If this drops me down a bar, it might be a dealbreaker.

I'll be sure to post my findings...
  17.    #17  
    Sorry I don't know how to post pics from websites. I hope Kaiguy will be able to do one near future.

Love both
    Treo Antenna - ordered the gray version first. It looked okay but not quite right. Ordered and yesterday received the blue version and it looks MUCH better.
    I ship from Plano, TX.

kaiguy, Try it. If you are not happy contact me for a refund. You have 30 days to try it and a 1 year warranty. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
    Got the antenna yesterday. I guess I should have looked in my toolbox before I ordered, because I don't have the right torx screwdriver. I'll post a pic as soon as I install the antenna. The blue does seem to match perfect with the wx colors.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast