Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by WCHija View Post
    How well does this antenna work? I work in a tough envronment now, sometimes there is no signal at all. I would like to have the shorter antenna but cant sacrifice much in the way of performance.
    same here, anybody got info ?
    Quote Originally Posted by spacebar+ View Post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WCHija
    How well does this antenna work? I work in a tough envronment now, sometimes there is no signal at all. I would like to have the shorter antenna but cant sacrifice much in the way of performance.

same here, anybody got info ?
    I've only had mine for 4 days, however so far I would say it works quite well!

There is one location I go to where the signal is just on the edge of working. It MIGHT be just a "tiny" bit weaker there with the short antenna, but it really is hard to say. IF the signal is really is diminished at all, it is such a minuscule amount that it is difficult to determine with any certainty.

Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBoisseau View Post
    I've only had mine for 4 days, however so far I would say it works quite well!

There is one location I go to where the signal is just on the edge of working. It MIGHT be just a "tiny" bit weaker there with the short antenna, but it really is hard to say. IF the signal is really is diminished at all, it is such a minuscule amount that it is difficult to determine with any certainty.

Tom
    X2
    Thanks for the updates
    For the month of April I'm offering $5 off any short antenna from TreoAntenna.com.

That means the short antenna is just $14.95. I've managed to lower the cost of shipping to $4.95. A torx #5 screwdriver is $4.95.
    I'm still selling the antenna via TreoAntenna.com.
    I really like my long antenna, I use it to help get it out of my case.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234