1.    #1  
    I have had my 700wx for a month now and love it. I have a question about pocketplus and the today screen. Is there a way to make the icons for the program bigger? Like for instance the battery meter? I couldn't find anything searching the forums. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
    take your stylus and tap and hold the icon you want to change. this should allow you to choose large or small icons.

now I know this works with most icons, but I don't know about the battery, memory, screen brightness, and storage. these are a little different. you will get these icons to change when you select a different spb theme. once you find a theme with the icons you like, go to your spb/options/today plugin/ and choose "allways use icons from xxx theme". now the icons for these four will always stay the same and you can now choose a theme that you like based on color and not icons.

hope this makes some since.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks alot Cody. That works great. I am fairly new to the program so your help is greatly appreciated.