1.    #1  
    I thought it might be interesting to see reviews of both units and see if there are any differences.

I did not have any problems with my 750v till lately. Calls sometime dont come through, and the most irritating is the lag from when I press the green answer button and when the caller hears me. We don't have UMTS launched in Canada yet, so I can't comment on that aspect of the device. It seems that Cingular adds some nice applications to the device.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    We need Cingular users first!
    Want to know if the CNG model as the in-call icons for speakerphone etc...the v didn't right but the 700wx did?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Correct, the 700wx did have the icons but the 750v didn't (even though a Palm person in the Treocentral interview said it did). Will be interesting to see, but in the presentation slides on Engadget I didn't see the icons in the screenshots there.

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Want to know if the CNG model as the in-call icons for speakerphone etc...the v didn't right but the 700wx did?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    The Cingular version should be much cheaper
    only $150!... still have to pay an arm and a leg to get an unlocked one.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    cingular one doesnt have the speakerphone button..you have to select speaker phone from the menu
    Threaded SMS...is that on the Vodaphone version? Does anybody know if it is on the Cingular version?
    I am a real estate wholesaler, let me know how I can help you!!!
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!!
    Woody Properties, LLC
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmamason View Post
    Threaded SMS...is that on the Vodaphone version? Does anybody know if it is on the Cingular version?
    It is on the Vodaphone version.
    Quote Originally Posted by lrdiaz View Post
    It is on the Vodaphone version.
    Yes, it is also on the Cingular version.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)