1.    #1  
    Engadget Mobile just posted the PowerPoint preso for the Treo 750 launch. Looks like Monday the 8th is christmas all over again!

I already have my purchase order in all ready for Monday morning. Hopefully I will be hangin with my new Treo by lunch time on Tuesday!

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/0...e-and-release/
    already paid ($299.99) for mine friday 1/6/07 picking it up today 1/7/07. will have pics tonight. i told you all beg-mid jan. =)
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Seems to be the same as 700wx
    Except for no antenna and using miniSD, it IS almost the same.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Except for no antenna and using miniSD, it IS almost the same.
    Nope.

Much better bluetooth (no static)
    Data and voice at the same time
    Feels much lighter
    Paint finish prevents sliding (ie; out of your hand, while phone is on the car seat etc....
    No more ejecting memory card accidentally
    3G is very clear for voice
    Tons better speaker phone and music playing

And a lot more.

Joe
    Spec wise, it looks like the GSM version of the 700wx to me, except for the miniSD. EVDO and UMTS are both 3G. I'll take your word for it that it's actually better than the 700wx.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I'm waiting for the new ATT branded phone. Don't want to be stuck with the funky orange cross logo.

And Palm better call me several weeks before the release date so I can prepare. They owe me that, dammit.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToonFan View Post
    I'm waiting for the new ATT branded phone. Don't want to be stuck with the funky orange cross logo.

And Palm better call me several weeks before the release date so I can prepare. They owe me that, dammit.
    The 750 also has A2DP. It can do simultaneous voice and data and I'm not sure about this one, but I think the camera is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    The 750 also has A2DP. It can do simultaneous voice and data and I'm not sure about this one, but I think the camera is better.
    Someone get me A2DP for the 700wx! I'll trade my keft kidney in a bucket of iced coronas.

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Someone get me A2DP for the 700wx! I'll trade my keft kidney in a bucket of iced coronas.

hehe, ok ok, I'll work on it some more this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    hehe, ok ok, I'll work on it some more this weekend.
    What happened w/Amazon?
    They canceled my first order. The estimated ship date for my 2nd order is in Feb. So I'm probably looking at another month. If I figure out how to get a2dp working on the wx I may just cancel the 750 order.
    Good luck! Do you have a 750 rom to compare files? I have if you need
    Yep, I've got them all signed and ready to go sitting on my SD card.
    What ROM do you have? The old Cingular one or the release one?

Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yep, I've got them all signed and ready to go sitting on my SD card.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680