Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    you have to get through it via a corporate email that the Premier site recognizes
    What's the ETF on accounts opened on Premier? Since I have a SIM card from work I'll be closing any other account probably within 60 days.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
  3.    #23  
    Edited the first post with a new INTERNAL presentation about the 750 and 680...
    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2007/...-presentation/
    Don't know about anyone else, but I am going absolutely NUTS! I will be useless until Monday... and then after that since I am ordering this through Premier and will have to wait for it to be shipped... First time ordering through Premier... do they have overnight shipping?

mG
  5.    #25  
    yea, they have overnight shipping for $15
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    How much do you think it will sell unlocked if Palm sells it online or in its stores?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    So I just left my local cing store and the store manager confirmed the 8th as the official release... However.... I was told that the device only launches on that date and the the units would not arrive from anywhere between 1-14 days of that date.

The rep told me if the device would be for sale on the 8th they would have them already which they did not aside from a dummy device.

Ahh well.. whats a few more days

Cheers!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    OH NO, the whole 680 Pre Order issue strikes again. What a Nightmare.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    How much do you think it will sell unlocked if Palm sells it online or in its stores?
    My guess is $649.
    What is the over/unders betting line for when Palm will release an unlocked unbranded 750?

I'm on Tmobile with a 650 and approaching the end of a contact. I'm thinking of a 750 on Tmobile or maybe a 700wx on Sprint.
    I just spoke to my Cingular rep. He confirmed the Jan. 8 date. He is waiting to get final price points, and is going to hand deliver my 750 on Tuesday!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daytontp View Post
    One of the web links in the presentation does not work yet.

http://www.cingular.com/tutorials/treo750
    I just tried the link and it now works!
    Jeff
    Well, come Cingular stores have them. I just purchased mine a couple hours ago at the Cingular Store in Walnut Creek, California. All I can say is "WOW!"
    David
    OHHH SUGAR SUGAR.......Now if I can just get my hands on one!
    I called every store here in Orlando...Some people told me it wont be out until Febuary...I just laughed and said THANKS!
    MONDAY will be the day for me...Just spoke to my sales guy and he said they are getting 3 on Monday and he will hold one for me WOOOOHOOOO finally I can stick with ONE phone for a while
  17.    #37  
    I have been waiting for a WM5 since LAST January with VZW's 700w. I didn't get that one because I knew it was crippled with the lack of RAM. By the time the 700wx came out, the 750 was being released on Vodafone so I waited, and I didn't want to pay the 700-800 prices for a voda version. Now finally we have the Cingular Treo 750 coming on MONDAY!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    My Cingular rep, (who has the 750 in stock) says the 750 is not 3G capable. What gives?
    Your cingular rep is on crack. 750 is 3G
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Your cingular rep is on crack. 750 is 3G
    i thought it wouldn't be 3g until the soon to be released update.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast