1.    #1  
    ok, a few weeks ago I started setting my exchange server settings to manual. this keeps activesync from running all the time. it has help my phone become more stable.
    what I do is every once in a while i'll hit sync and then fo to the task manager and stop active sync. this worked for weeks. I would periodicly check the task manager to see if it was running to find it wasn't.
    now out of nowhere it has started all by itself. the other day I changed the settings to "as items arrive" cause I was expecting mail, but later changed it back to manual.

how come activesync still starts with push set to "manual". I have no other accounts set up. ( I did but deleted it. it was set to sync manually as well).

thanks for any help, cody
    I find sometimes when I set AS to Manual I have to do it a couple of times before it sticks. Sounds crazy I know, but I can't explain it any better.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I find sometimes when I set AS to Manual I have to do it a couple of times before it sticks. Sounds crazy I know, but I can't explain it any better.
    When it comes to the W/WX I am never suprized anymore.