Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Hello Friends,
    I was thinking of going for a new Treo 700w. I was wondering if I could exchange my current Palm Treo 600 for the 700. Also which one of the plans are better from Sprint or Verizon?
    I don't think you can trade you 600 in for a 700. unless you have insurance and are swaping out the phone and thay have no 600 to give you. I once swaped my 6700 in for a 700p cause I was tired of getting it fixed. 6 fixes in 6 months. I had an ibside guy though. I would say that you could spend have the price for a plan with sprint vs verizon. if you went with a sero plan on sprint you could save even more.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    I don't think you can trade you 600 in for a 700. unless you have insurance and are swaping out the phone and thay have no 600 to give you. I once swaped my 6700 in for a 700p cause I was tired of getting it fixed. 6 fixes in 6 months. I had an ibside guy though. I would say that you could spend have the price for a plan with sprint vs verizon. if you went with a sero plan on sprint you could save even more.
    I am sorry but I couldn't understand what you wrote in the last two sentences.
    I said that I once swaped my broken 6700 in for a treo 700p. this wasn't normal, but since it was my 6 repair in 6 months, and all were do to buggy software, thay let me. I had an inside guy though. a buddy that worked for sprint service and repair.

the second part was a reply to which carrier had a better rate plan. I said that sprint was cheaper. I was also tring to say that beyond the normal everyday sprint plans being cheaper, he could go with a sero plan and save even more money.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I'll give you my 1997 Honda Accord for a 2007 BMW X5.

Anyone?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhkaplan View Post
    I'll give you my 1997 Honda Accord for a 2007 BMW X5.

Anyone?
    lol