Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Call me an *****, but can some one tell me exactly how to copy a sprite backup file, which is 27 Mb from the sd card to the pc in case something happens to the card so I have a backup of the backup? I used a program called PFB with my 650 that let me move files directly back and forth from pc to device/card and back. Any attempt to drag/drop or copy just doesn't work.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Bump- Anyone else have this issue of moving sd card contents to the pc at all? Or is it just me?
    After running activesync, I leave my TREO connected - click on Explore, then on My Windows Based Mobile Device, then Storage Card.

I then Right-Click and drak the file into the folder I want and everythign works. I did this with a 270mb file this morning. Took a while, but worked.

Don't know if this helps or not. Good luck!
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    At this point I guess I am sending the treo back. It just won't copy anything over to either of my pcs, while my friends works just fine.
    there's also an option with sprite so that it will backup directly to your computer.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Well, there is something definitely amiss with the sync relationship with my computer. I cam copy a folder to the pc, but it is empty on my pc after copying. I have 2 separate computers and it does this on both of them. My friends treo 700wx acts normal on his pc, so I have 2 more tests to do before I return the treo to srint.
    You Copy the backup from either Active Sync explore on your PC while your device is docked, or insert the SD card into the card slot on your pc and copy the copy directly to your PC