1.    #1  
    im having trouble setting up mail2web activesync on my phone
    ive downloaded the cab and it keeps saying the install is unsuccessful
    also im having problems setting up mail2web with outlook on my computer.
    any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
  2.    #2  
    aright so apparently you cant connect with regular outlook with the free acct so whatever.

but how about just gettin that push email/active sync goin on with my phone. if anyone can help me get around their .cab or just fix their cab, id appreciate. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mjrkjm View Post
    aright so apparently you cant connect with regular outlook with the free acct so whatever.

but how about just gettin that push email/active sync goin on with my phone. if anyone can help me get around their .cab or just fix their cab, id appreciate. thanks
    you need to use a mail2web live account. I fwd my gmail to mail2web live account and it pushes onto my phone.

use this link to set everything up....
    http://hipalbum.com/fpage.cgi?page=mdastuff_email&cbrv=
  4.    #4  
    thanks alot, got it
    wow this is pretty cool but i guess its not really instant if you have your email forwarded, its more like 30 seconds, but this has got to be better than pull email.
    pretty cool
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    email usually pushes out to me celly within seconds using mail2web. I also forward my gmail to mail2web
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    What's the name of the $2 serivce that you need to be able to to use a diffferent reply-to email address? I have it setup but I don;t want to use MailToWeb's reply email.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    -go to the control panel
    -click on your account to access settings

there should be a link that says "upgrade account"

once upgraded you can add the email address you want shown when you reply
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nydog View Post
    -go to the control panel
    -click on your account to access settings

there should be a link that says "upgrade account"

once upgraded you can add the email address you want shown when you reply
    Just logged in and I can't seem to finds the link under "My Account". If I look under "Free Services" there is a Blackeberry serivce link but it costs $10.
    To use a different reply address you have to have the 1.99 per month plan.

also you can use Mail2Web with desktop outlook, but you have to use it as an IMAP account so you don't get all the MS Exchange features.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Do you know the name of the plan? I can't find it on their site.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Nevermind. I think I found it.. it's called Enhanced Mail.

http://services.mail2web.com/Personal/EnhancedEmail/
  12.    #12  
    is there anyway to set up push email/activesync that doesnt sync every time i do something, becuase today i entered in 2 things in the calendar and 2 new tasks, a new contact in about a 5 minute span, and it had to sync atleast 3 times as opposed to just synchiing once for all of these different updates.
    thanks
    I was told u needed atleast associate 5.99 plan to change reply to. can anyone confirm using their own reply to on 1.99?
    Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 650 (Sprint) > PPC-6600 (Sprint) >Treo 650 (Sprint) > PPC-6700 (Sprint) > Treo 650 (sprint) > Treo 700w (Verizon) > Treo 700p (Sprint) > Motorola Q (Verizon) > Treo 700w (Verizon) > XV6700 (Verizon) > Treo 700p (Sprint) > Treo 700wx > Blackberry 8703e > Dash > HTC 3125 > Treo 700wx > Motorola Q > HTC Hermes 8525 > Blackberry 8800 > Blackberry Curve > Treo 750 > Ubiquio 503g > Iphone > Wing > TyTn II > Q9 Global > Tilt > Ubiquio 503g
    Quote Originally Posted by audiofx81 View Post
    I was told u needed atleast associate 5.99 plan to change reply to. can anyone confirm using their own reply to on 1.99?
    Yes. I pay 1.99 per month and use my gmail address as the reply addess.

In my account control panel they call it Personal Exchange
    yes I downgraded my pro to 1.99 personal. added my gmail as smtp proxy. but sent a test email and got my mail2web as reply to addy. I must play when I get home to my pc.
    Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 650 (Sprint) > PPC-6600 (Sprint) >Treo 650 (Sprint) > PPC-6700 (Sprint) > Treo 650 (sprint) > Treo 700w (Verizon) > Treo 700p (Sprint) > Motorola Q (Verizon) > Treo 700w (Verizon) > XV6700 (Verizon) > Treo 700p (Sprint) > Treo 700wx > Blackberry 8703e > Dash > HTC 3125 > Treo 700wx > Motorola Q > HTC Hermes 8525 > Blackberry 8800 > Blackberry Curve > Treo 750 > Ubiquio 503g > Iphone > Wing > TyTn II > Q9 Global > Tilt > Ubiquio 503g
    Quote Originally Posted by audiofx81 View Post
    yes I downgraded my pro to 1.99 personal. added my gmail as smtp proxy. but sent a test email and got my mail2web as reply to addy. I must play when I get home to my pc.
    Prbably hadnt taken yet as it works for me on 1.99 plan
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    Prbably hadnt taken yet as it works for me on 1.99 plan
    I got it all working now. Sweet. Now to cancel 1and1.com. I wish i would have searched for this a while ago as ive had a personal account for a while. My history

1and1 for a while, mail2web (free), mail2web (1.99), canceled 1and1, wanted mapi and own email went mail2web(pro), decided i need to save $, canceled mail2web (pro), reopened 1and1 exchange, now will use 1.99 and OWA as i can have my own addy! ... next up cancel 1and1. I really use exchange for OTA pim backup and push email.
    Once I get the Personal Exchange, how do I change my reply email adress to my gmail one?
    Ok I think I figured it out now. Lots of steps but seems to work. Now if only sending mail in this manner wouldn't take so long. Recieving mail with mail2web takes mere seconds while sending it (meaning, it takes a while for the recipient to recieve it) from my mail2web takes a long time
  20. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I have multiple (3) additional email addresses that I have messages forwarded from & I'd like to know if there is a way for me to reply to messages & have the recipient see that particular address I'm replying from that they sent a message to. I have a business email,personal,& another I share so 1 primary (FROM) address wouldn't work for me. Example: When I reply to a business associate,I don't want them seeing my personal email address in the (FROM) field. I have the mail2web personal exchange mail account.