1.    #1  
    Is there no way to select and delete certain specific records in the call log? If there is a way to delete last number called or perhaps a missed call from a specific number, I can't find it. "Delete All" seems to be the only option.
    sneaky sneaky... hehehe

I don't know of a way.
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    tap and hold on the specific record you want to delete and a pop up will appear with options including delete. You also pop up the menu pressing and holding the action button (dpad center button).
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    tap and hold on the specific record you want to delete and a pop up will appear with options including delete. You also pop up the menu pressing and holding the action button (dpad center button).
    Tricky tricky! Thanks, just perfect. Now ask me a question. (I won't know the answer, but asking is free)
    On the 700P you can bring up the call log and highlight the # then push the menu key and there is an option to delete object.
    Quote Originally Posted by idj4u View Post
    Tricky tricky! Thanks, just perfect. Now ask me a question. (I won't know the answer, but asking is free)
    ok ok. Why do you want to delete items from the call log? Don't want someone to see something?
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    what about calls that show up on the list when hit the call button, ie below the call log menu selection?
    I don't know how to selectively delete items from the recent call list, but you can wipe it clean by deleting the \palmVol file.
    I heard reports palmvol wouldnt comeback if that was done. Is that correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    I heard reports palmvol wouldnt comeback if that was done. Is that correct?
    no it will come back, or shall i say create a new palmvol as soon as a call is made.

i would say the only way to erase one entry would be to edit this file. which i dont know what you would edit it with.
    Quote Originally Posted by idj4u View Post
    Is there no way to select and delete certain specific records in the call log? If there is a way to delete last number called or perhaps a missed call from a specific number, I can't find it. "Delete All" seems to be the only option.
    Yeah its embarassing when my wife sees i called 1-900-Hot-Tang single delete for the win.
  12.    #12  
    ok ok. Why do you want to delete items from the call log? Don't want someone to see something?
    This isn't a feature I use often. I only noticed it was missing a few days ago after making a call organising a surprise skydive for my wife's birthday. She probably wouldn't have a clue how to find the info anyway, but just in case (I told her I was talking to my girlfriend) it's nice to be able to remove a call or two from time to time.

No doubt there are guys who really ARE talking to their girlfriends and don't want their wives to find out...
    Are wives going through their husbands phones now adays? Sad, sad time we live in.
    So I take it that this suggestion will do the trick on deleting only "Selective" incomeing or outgoing calls from the Call Log?
    Last edited by gotallofthem; 01/05/2007 at 09:42 PM.
    Correct. If you want to purge the call log you can open the call log and select Menu-Delete All Calls
    Correct. If you want to purge the call log you can open the call log and select Menu-Delete All Calls
    The thing that gets me is that there is no way to delete one of the numbers from the list that pops up when you press "send" and it displays the last 10 numbers dialed.
    Well I wouldn't say there is no way. You can always wipe out the list and call the other 9 numbers quick.
    or you could have a backup pal.vol file onyour storage card. you could just copy that over. you could put numbers like in laws, mom, charities, church, ect. you could look a lot better than you really are. bad boys