Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    I'm looking at switching to a Treo750 due to WM being more stable for syncing/connecting with my work PC (use lotus notes). Past expericence in trying to sync my palm resulted in consistent conflict problems so I just gave up. I now only sync my T5 at home.
    I will however continue to use my T5 if/when I get a WM Treo/Smartphone for as long as I can.
    Palm IIIx > m505 > Tungsten T > T5 > Red BlackBerry Pearl 8110 (only device work IT will allow!)
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    I forgot to add that I sync at home with our iMac via MissingSync which works really well and also syncs with iPhoto & iTunes.
    Palm IIIx > m505 > Tungsten T > T5 > Red BlackBerry Pearl 8110 (only device work IT will allow!)
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harps View Post
    I forgot to add that I sync at home with our iMac via MissingSync which works really well and also syncs with iPhoto & iTunes.
    Same here. Missing Sync works flawlessly with my iBook
    I will say that I think Missing Sync for Windows Mobile is actually better than Missing Sync for Palm OS since 3.0 came out. Syncs all contact info (including which ringtones are assigned), and will actually make playlists for WMP with the iTunes conduit (copies files but doesn't make playlists under Palm OS). Without Missing Sync I would have given up on using WM5.

Quote Originally Posted by harps View Post
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    So, bcaslis, will you get the Cingular 750 as well? It seems that you have to get every device there is. After spending $900 Canadian on my Voadfone 750v, I don't know if I will get an unlocked Cingular.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    The only reason I might get the Cingular one is to see if some of the bugs are fixed. Right now the bluetooth issues are preventing me from using the 750, and issues with data connections having to be manually disconnected and reconnected to get them working with low signals is a huge pain. I'll probably get a Cingular or unlocked one to test this unless someone posts info that says the issues are still there.

If the bugs are still in the Cingular one, then I'll probably be done with the 750 and maybe Treos in general.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12