Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Does anyone know where to find the daylight savings option when you log into the mail2web from a desktop?
    If you are trying to change your date and time. its in the options tab
    Quote Originally Posted by wannatreo View Post
    PushEffect is not free but for $19.95 it adds some great features (including push) to the built in Messaging application:

www.qorefunctions.com
    This looks pretty cool. I've never heard of this before. Do you use it? Does it work well?
  3. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HAmAnWho View Post
    If you are trying to change your date and time. its in the options tab
    The issue I'm having is the time stated in incoming emails in poutlook is an hour behind so someone in this thread earlier suggested a daylight savings option that I could change in the option. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    The issue I'm having is the time stated in incoming emails in poutlook is an hour behind so someone in this thread earlier suggested a daylight savings option that I could change in the option. Any suggestions?
    sorry, i dont know...the first thing that came to mind was the dst patch but you probably have that already
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    This looks pretty cool. I've never heard of this before. Do you use it? Does it work well?
    Yes I use PushEffect and depend on it everyday. It is extremely reliable and fast. Almost every PPC or SP associate that I know has purchased it as well. Besides push mail it adds some great features to the built in Messaging application. For $19.95, you can't beat it. I think it really is the only other consumer-level push solution for the WM platform that actually does what it says.

Highly recommended!

www.qorefuntions.com
    Last edited by wannatreo; 03/22/2007 at 09:42 AM.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234