Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Ok i use the threading sms app, and sometimes i get text messages that get stuck, as in when i restart the phone it will say 1 unread text message. Now i thought removing poutlook from startup would fix this...but it actually doesnt. In the past i used SPB diary and that would actually pull up the text message and you could delete it, unfortunetly the free trial ran out, and i cant even reinstall it (maybe i can delete a reg key i dunno). What i wanna know is there a free app that i can install that would be able to access these txts so i can delete them whenever they do get stuck? similar to spb diary but jus something that works for that specific reason
    are you sure you have placed all 13 files into your windows folder?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    ya im sure i did, do you think if i recopied the files over now.. it would solve it?
    hmm, what we need is a database editor so we can delete the sms message saved in cemail.vol. SKTools can view the db, but can't edit it other than removing an entire db. If I ever run into this problem I'll look into it more. So far I guess I've been lucky.