Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Is it possible to include the name of the day on the Date plugin on Today's screen? I've seen many screen prints with that option enabled such as those in the 700w/wx threads. For example, 'Wednesday, 3 January 2007'. On 750v it is simply '03 January 2007'. Can you change it? if yes, how do you do it?
    Ericsson 688 : Phillips Genie Sport : Siemens S35i : Handspring Visor : Nokia 8310 : Nokia 6610 : Nokia N70 : [Vodaphone Treo 750v WM6 + 2GB Transcend miniSD]
    Lvmtime will get you the results you seek
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Hi Slingbox. Thanks for the module (a plugin I pressume). I just thought it was something that was being supported by Microsoft natively and it can be enabled by using registry. Let me try it out.
    Ericsson 688 : Phillips Genie Sport : Siemens S35i : Handspring Visor : Nokia 8310 : Nokia 6610 : Nokia N70 : [Vodaphone Treo 750v WM6 + 2GB Transcend miniSD]
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Just tested the apps. It's a nice program but it didn't show the name of the day, e.g. 'Wednesday'. Does it work on other Treo 750v? Am i suppose to soft reset the treo for it to work? Thanks.
    Go to settings,today,Items, and high light the plug in.press your options tab and your settings are revealed.
    My today screen view jpg.

Cheers
    Phil
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Realised that I do not need the plugin after all. It's in the regional setting. Mine was previously set to English (UK). Changing that to English (US) does the trick. Question is whether I need to adjust myself to the US measuring system (can't change this option on the regional settings). I'm used to the metric system.

Slingbox, thanks for the post anyway.