1.    #1  
    Does anyone sell software that would allow me to have the sound played for email/text message notification at a different level than the level for an incoming call?

I want to keep the incoming call level somewhat high. I don't mind if I miss an email notification, but I don't want to miss a call. Also, I don't get a lot of calls on my 750 while I'm at work, but I do get several emails throughout the day.

I hate listening to people's annoying cell phones, so I don't want to be a hypocrite.
    Atlas Just Shrugged!
    I think you can do this with phonemax phonealarm. I tried it a couple of times but found bugs so removed it. Last time I tried it, they had fixed a problem with backlighting on the 750v, but I couldn't get any sound for an email. That may or may not still be an issue, I think I last tried 1.57.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    Well, that's not exactly a ringing endorsement.
    Atlas Just Shrugged!
    Didn't say it was a solution.

But technically it can do it. It may be fixed by now, but I'm finding so many little problems lately that ANYTHING I find a problem with, I hard reset and go back to my backup before the install.

Quote Originally Posted by convbcuda View Post
    Well, that's not exactly a ringing endorsement.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680