Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    How do I setup Activesync to automatically send to my pc the photos and videos I take with my Treo 700 wx that are stored on the card? I have the photos and videos stored to the card when I take them. But when I sync the phone, unless I first move them to the device itself, there is no way to get them to the pc. My treo 650 was very good in this way and I am surprised that I can't figure out why this isn't working with Windows Mobile. Plus, I use the camera a lot and there isn't a whole lot of memory to hold all the stuff which is why I have it set up to store photos on the card in the first place.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I don't have the cable with me right now, but I did a quick help search and I think you will have to setup Media Player to handle your pictures for sync.
    ----------------------------
    Once you select the Media information type in ActiveSync to be synchronized, any of your favorite music, video and picture files in Windows Media Player playlists can be synchronized by ActiveSync. All you have to do is set up synchronization in Windows Media Player for those media files. You can change which media files are synchronized and set up sync partnerships with a storage card as follows:

Open Windows Media Player.
    Click the Sync tab.
    Select the storage card.
    Click Set up Sync.
    ----------------------------

Hope that helps to get you started.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Thanks. I tried to setup Media Player, but it still reports that it needs to be completed.
    Activesync doesn't sync with the storage card.

I keep a "Briefcase" on my desktop for files I want to sync to the card. Once Activesync has done it's thing, I then explore... go into the storage card...delete the old briefcase and drag/drop the new one in.