1.    #1  
    Does sprint offer MMS service? If I choose a pic, press send, I only see 3 account choices which are text, outlook, and hotmail. My verizon 700W also has MMS addition to above. Thanks.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    sprint doesn't do mms on the wx. but with the mms hack, which it a piece of cake, this can't be done.
    check this thread for instructions and the cab file that actually installs the hack. very easy.

http://ppcgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?t=...40130ac3b59323

you have to register to see the file for download.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the info. How would MMS service be charged if I send/recieve pictures on it? I currently have 30/mo SERO only.

Love both
    It posts just as a text message out and you receive a link on an incoming picture that directs you to the website to view the picture, so it is just posted as a message in. Standard text messaging charges/plans would apply
    if yo have a power vision plan it will include free picture share. which is what thay call mms. you still get charged for the textmassage part.

unless you have the standard vision plan like I do which is unlimited evdo data without picture share. then you will get charged 5 buck for the month as soon as you send your first pic. this is the same as them upping your standard plan to a power vission plan for the month.
    Last edited by codyppc; 01/02/2007 at 11:08 AM.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the info. I decided not to use the MMS thingy for Sprint anyways. I'd rather use via email function. MMS service on Verizon is much easier to use though. I do not have Picture share BTW. Atleast I don't think so. I signed up for SERO 30/mo plan.

Love both
    The Sero plan includes unlimited picture mail, as long as you put a text messaging plan on there you should be covered as well.