1.    #1  
    Hi all,

First, Happy New Year to everyone!!!

I have a problem with tcpmp. i installed it in the phone's memory (not SD card). Everytime I try to see a picture (.jpg format) TCPMP freezes and there's nothing I can do, other than a soft reset...

I tried reinstalling twice. Same result.

Does anybody else have the same problem? I can't believe I'm the only one experiencing this issue, but I could not find a previous thread about it.

Also, if someone knows of a good application (even if I need to pay for it) to play videos, music and pictures, I'm willing to use something else if I need to.

Thanks to all
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    If you want the very best for Video and [arguably] audio, TCPMP is it.
    If you do a lot of internet radio streaming, then Resco Pocket Radio will suit you best.

For pics, tcpmp locking up on JPEGs is a known bug. You should then get a REAL pic viewing app, like Resco Photo viewer. (I hope resco gives me out some commission after all this free publicity! hehe)

Happy new year to u too.
    I had this problem as well, I resized all my images to fit on the treo screen and it fixed the issue.
  4.    #4  
    thanks a lot for your replies!!

the problem I'm having it's even with pics I take with the phone camera... how do I resize those pics?

I will also try the 'resco' products to see I'd that helps me out.

thanks again!
    Not sure I use TCPMP for videos only, I use whatever the built in one is for photo viewing.