1.    #1  
    I want to uninstall the trial of Agenda One and switch to Agendus. I can't find Agenda One in the "remove programs" utility.

Seems like a simple enough task....
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    It's listed as: "Developer One Agenda One" on my 700Wx.
    If you installed this recently, it should be on the top of the list of installed programs.
  4.    #4  
    Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

I'm going to START>SETTINGS>SYSTEM>REMOVE PROGRAMS. I expected the program to be there. Maybe there's some other way?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    If you installed this recently, it should be on the top of the list of installed programs.
    Ok, sorry all for wasting your time. I had already unsinstalled this. It automatically inserted a reminder into my calnder telling me the trial was about to expire - that entry stayed even after the program was installed.

I knew it was simple stuff... (too simple)
    Quote Originally Posted by idj4u View Post
    Ok, sorry all for wasting your time. I had already unsinstalled this. It automatically inserted a reminder into my calnder telling me the trial was about to expire - that entry stayed even after the program was installed.

I knew it was simple stuff... (too simple)
    You may want to do a search on your registry to see if there are any keys that are related to Agenda One and delete it. Also, try checking your Windows\Startup folder to see if there are any links that is linked to Agenda One. If all fails, you may want to try the developers' forum.