Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I tried to load themes using the Generatorv2 it creates the TSK file but it wont appear when I click the file on my phone. Is there a certain location it has to be in before i install it?
    It has to be placed in the "themes" folder within your documents on your treo.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Please direct me to this folder. I cannot find this folder in Documents and Settings nor My documents
    within the "documents" folder that is for your treo it should have created a "themes" folder automatically
    I load all of my themes into my Windows folder.

I can't get to that Windows folder from the explorer with Active Sync, so I copy them to a temporary folder on my storage card and then cut/paste them to the Windows folder.

Dunno if that's where they "belong" but it's where the Treo finds them
    For future reference to get to the Windows folder from Active Sync explorer you double click the "My Windows Mobile-Based Device" icon which is in the top left corner when you open AS explorer. Then you will see all of the folders on your device including the Windows folder.
    Must make sure you have "show hidden files and folders" enabled on your desktop to see the Windows folder.