1.    #1  
    My status light stop blinking. the only time it blinks is after a phone call and it ask if I want to add to contacts. Is there a way to manipulate the indicator light function?
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1 View Post
    My status light stop blinking. the only time it blinks is after a phone call and it ask if I want to add to contacts. Is there a way to manipulate the indicator light function?
    Manipulate it to do what - blink all the time? What is it that you want it to do different than what it's doing now?
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1 View Post
    Yes Hannip put together a code thats used with mortscript.Led alert with led control for
    missed call,voice mail and sms
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=132525

Cheers
    Phil C
    How does the LED script work (functionality-wise I mean)? Does it blink certain colors at specific times?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein View Post
    How does the LED script work (functionality-wise I mean)? Does it blink certain colors at specific times?
    Great question Im not sure if hannip will make changes to ledup giving color option.
    It,s set up to only blink green for alerts at this time.
    Ahh, ok, if you get any type of alert (email, txt, or voicemail) the LED blinks?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein View Post
    Ahh, ok, if you get any type of alert (email, txt, or voicemail) the LED blinks?
    And missed call.The software works perfect with zero snags.

Cheers
    Phil C
    Last edited by slingbox; 12/30/2006 at 04:50 PM.