Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Rich I just about have the toggle control in my app above to the point were when (keylight off) is highlighted then (ok) is pressed keylights turn off without power down with NO screen backlight blink .My reg edit software is smoking haha
    Once thats compleat the script tieing into notifications will be a sinch.
    I should have it compleat by Sunday

Fantastic! I cant wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I ran your script and it works fine. If you have MortScript RC3 installed download the latest version and try again. RC3 had some bugs in it.

http://mort.sto-helit.de/index.php?m...18&action=list
    Hannip, Can you install RC8 on top of an RC3?
  3.    #123  
    It should make you uninstalled the old one first.
    yep..downloaded the latest, installed over the previous version and my script is working... thanks hannip...now on to the rest of it...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    (Treo Power manager)
    Keylighs on
    Keylight of
    screen dim setting
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=162

Cheers

Phil C
    Last edited by slingbox; 02/06/2007 at 04:57 PM.
  6.    #126  
    Excellent job slingbox! It works great.
    Can I get a version that detects the keylight state and toggles on when off and off when on?

Sorry, I'm enjoying being on the other side of this.
    hahahaha It"s about time right.I have not sleep a wink last night putting this together.
    Im burnt out.If you wouldnt mind
    HKCU/ControlPanel/Backlight/Brightness from current state to 0 when using media player.Throw a timer of what 60sec with screen tap awake for me
    We will need it using AB keylight
    Im about to pass out/NO SLEEP HAS BEEN HAD
    Last edited by slingbox; 02/03/2007 at 05:30 AM.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Slingbox-
    Thanks! That keylight script is awesome.
    Very Welcome xdalaw
    great job slingbox. looks like another winner.

is there anyluck with someone helping out scotty with the time thing. this is what keylight is missing most of all. time would be awesome.
  11.    #131  
    Are you saying you want the keylight script to turn off keyboard lights during the day and reenable them in the evening? That is certainly doable using MortScript. What you'd need is a script that would set up times for enabling/disabling the keylight and push it onto the notification queue. Simple, I'm sure slingbox will have that done soon after he works on my keylight toggle request.
    Are you saying you want the keylight script to turn off keyboard lights during the day and reenable them in the evening? That is certainly doable using MortScript. What you'd need is a script that would set up times for enabling/disabling the keylight and push it onto the notification queue. Simple, I'm sure slingbox will have that done soon after he works on my keylight toggle request.
    if i'm reading it right, that is what scotty was working on in this post

that would be awesome. sometimes i have keylights on at night and when i go to work in the morning i forget there on. this would be sweet. even though i have the exteneded battery i must save as much as i can durring the day. i dont use phone alarm so....
    will try to work on mine on monday but I'm guessing someone might get to it first.

getting the current time and comparing it to start/end times is done, just need to write a while loop for what to do during those times then some way to have the script start itself again at the desired time...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Im having a very diffacult time trying to figer out on how to deal with kyl0: and Bkl1 reg strings.Breaking out that mort manual till 3 am in the mourning brought no result.Any Ideas anyone on what the heck im missing
    Im getting error,

UnKnown command "kyl0:"
    Line:
    kyl0: = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On","kyl0:")

# read the current levels
    BatteryTimeout = RegRead ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight","BatteryTimeout")
    ACTimeout = RegRead ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight","ACTimeout")
    kyl0: = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On","kyl0:")
    kyl0: = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BackLightOff","kyl0:")
    bkl1: = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BackLightOff","bkl1:")

# set custom levels
    SetBatteryTimeout( 60 )
    SetACTimeout( 60 )
    Setkyl0 0 )
    Setkyl0 4 )
    Setbkl1 1 )

# launch MediaPlayer and wait till it exits
    If (FileExits( "\Program Files\MediaPlayer\MediaPlayer.exe"))
    RunWait("\Program Files\MediaPlayer\MediaPlayer.exe")
    Else
    Message (MediaPlayer not found on device","MediaPlayer
    script")
    Exit
    Endif
    Endif
  15.    #135  
    Change
    to
    kyl0 = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On","kyl0:")

Also the next two lines have the same bug and it looks like you are assigning different registry values to the same kyl0 variable. You will need different variable names for each assignment.

Edit: There are a number of other things in your script that need fixing. There is an extra EndIf, and you have some function calls that don't exist in MortScript such as SetBatteryTimeut, SetACTimeout, Setkyl0 and Setbkl1. Were you planning on making some functions with these names? Also it doesn't look like you are writing back the original registry settings after running wmp.

Also the path to wmp is \Windows\wmplayer.exe
    Last edited by hannip; 02/04/2007 at 01:15 PM.
    Change
    to
    kyl0 = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On","kyl0:")

Also the next two lines have the same bug and it looks like you are assigning different registry values to the same kyl0 variable. You will need different variable names for each assignment.

Edit: There are a number of other things in your script that need fixing. There is an extra EndIf, and you have some function calls that don't exist in MortScript such as SetBatteryTimeut, SetACTimeout, Setkyl0 and Setbkl1. Were you planning on making some functions with these names? Also it doesn't look like you are writing back the original registry settings after running wmp.

Also the path to wmp is \Windows\wmplayer.exe
    Made the changes on regread getting success.
    I kicked out the (Set custom level) view changing them to
    RegwriteDword strings which I should have did from the beginning

One problem though
    My path is wrong.HELP

# launch MediaPlayer and wait till it exits
    If (FileExits( "\Program Files\MediaPlayer\MediaPlayer.exe"))
    RunWait("\Program Files\MediaPlayer\MediaPlayer.exe")
    Else
  17.    #137  
    Read the last line of my previous post.
    Hannip, dont know if you have the time, or wanting to look into this issue for me using Mortscript. I have a 320 x 240 program that wont resize and has no updates to fix the issue. This program is for my CCTV DVR @ home, I can connect and view just fine. However to rotate to any one of the 8 cameras, you MUST select buttons 1-8. Which (of course) falls in that extra 320 space, these are JUST soft keys, and have NO hard keys mapped to them. is there any way using mortscript that I may be able to hit those different buttons using x,y and what-not? Here is the thread for my initial T/s.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=134441

Thanks if you have any time to look into this one!
  19.    #139  
    If you can dig up a full screenshot of the app including the area you want the script to reach i could put together a script and hope that it can tap those areas even though they fall off the screen.
    Great news the script works.One problem
    When you start media player from progams or start menu the reg change does not kick in.
    When you lauch media player form the mort folder with a tap on mscr file medias player starts with reg value change Im almost there

# read the current levels
    BatteryTimeout = RegRead ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight","BatteryTimeout" )
    ACTimeout = RegRead ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight","ACTimeout" )
    kyl0 = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On","kyl0: ")
    kyl0 = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BackLightOff","kyl0: ")
    bkl1 = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BackLightOff","bkl1: ")

# set custom levels
    RegWriteDword ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "BatteryTimeout", 45 )
    RegWriteDword ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "ACTimeout", 45 )
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On", "kyl0:", 0 )
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BackLightOff", "kyl0:", 4 )
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BackLightOff", "bkl1:", 1 )

# launch wmplayer and wait till it exits
    RunWait("\Windows\wmplayer.exe")

# restore current levels
    BatteryTimeout = RegRead ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight","BatteryTimeout" )
    ACTimeout = RegRead ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight","ACTimeout" )
    kyl0 = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On","kyl0: ")
    kyl0 = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BackLightOff","kyl0: ")
    bkl1 = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BackLightOff","bkl1: ")
    RedrawToday
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast