Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    I own a Treo700p and use Macroplay. Is MortScript a bit more advanced allowing users to create script directly?
  2.    #102  
    Yes, it's an entire scripting language.
    Is there a way to use this to make that hacked UK AIM version permit the Enter key to send the messages?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  4.    #104  
    Yes, the OneHand script that I posted earlier has that feature, but you can also simply change the preferences in AIM to make the Enter key send the message.
    Can Mortscript make my LED blink to alert me to new e-mails?
  6.    #106  
    If you just want alerts for new e-mails and text messages, there is a reg change you can make.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...67&postcount=6

1) Download the zip file to your pc and unzip it.
    2) Copy led.reg to your treo using ActiveSync Explore.
    3) On the treo use File Explorer to find the file and click on it to run it.

Note: I'm not sure if you need a registry editor installed first to run the reg file. Someone else claimed you don't, but if it doesn't work install a registry editor such as Resco's and try again.
    Hannip, I downloaded the LED for just the missed calls. Is the first post in this thread for a LED for all notifications (missed, voicemail, email, txt, reminders, etc)?
    The real Deal

Keylights on
    keylights off
    Screen dim power save

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=162
    Last edited by slingbox; 02/06/2007 at 04:59 PM.
    Hannip, Slingbox - Could you substitute the LED blinking notification for the keyboard lighting? Or even have both? When a notification comes on, the LED blinks & the Keyboard blinks?

Change the script from upled.exe to Keylight.exe?
    finding the right kyl0 vales within the reg combining them thus giving on/off keylight when device is awake.
    control them using the mort toggle.
    Then building a scrip that controls toggle when alerts present.
    very possible

Update.
    seeing that hannips in the keylight thread he must be working on finding those combined
    values

heres one of them
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Backlight\QKeyLedOnOff
    Last edited by slingbox; 02/02/2007 at 12:38 PM.
    Nice, I didnt see that Hannip was looking into making the keylight app part of hte LED notification app/script.

The blinking keyboard would certainly get my attention without being obnoxious.

What are "kyl0 vales" btw? Is that something within the reg?
    Yes there scaterd about in the reg
    As seen in AB-KEYLIGHT script above.I used the State/ON values.Finding more of the values combining them into toggle-case1 and case2 will give kelyight control when treo is awake inturn alert keylight blink can be had

lights out
    Kyl0-4

lights on
    kyl0-0

hmm on it.Im going to beat hannip to it hahaha
    Last edited by slingbox; 02/02/2007 at 12:58 PM.
  13.    #113  
    hehe, good to see you are getting proficient at MortScript slingbox! Now I don't have to write all of these scripts.

Like slingbox says, the keylights can only be controlled while the device is awake. So the blinking would only occur if not suspended. The led can blink whether suspended or not.
    Hrmm, can they be combined into one script? So the LED blinks regardless of the state & the keyboard blinks only when the device is active?
  15.    #115  
    Yes, I'm sure that is what slingbox is working on right now.
    Awesome! What a great way for an extra notification!
    I'm trying to play around with the time capabilities of MortScript as I wanted to see if I could figure out how to write a simple Hourly Chime script to play a file every hour on the hour between certain hours of the day (like 8AM to 8PM). Just starting out, I was trying to convert the unix time to hours, minutes, seconds and display it with the Message command but either got the Unix timestamp or Mortscript would crash on me.. thoughts? The following crashes when executed.

Code:
    #
    # HourlyChime.mscr - Plays the file of your choice on the hour between 8AM and 8PM.
    #

ErrorLevel("syntax")
    # initialize variables
    StartChiming = "08:00:00"
    EndChiming = "20:00:00"
    CurrentTime = FormatTime( "H:i:s" )
    Message(CurrentTime)

Exit
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Rich I just about have the toggle control in my app above to the point were when (keylight off) is highlighted then (ok) is pressed keylights turn off without power down with NO screen backlight blink .My reg edit software is smoking haha
    Once thats compleat the script tieing into notifications will be a sinch.
    I should have it compleat by Sunday
  19.    #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    I'm trying to play around with the time capabilities of MortScript as I wanted to see if I could figure out how to write a simple Hourly Chime script to play a file every hour on the hour between certain hours of the day (like 8AM to 8PM). Just starting out, I was trying to convert the unix time to hours, minutes, seconds and display it with the Message command but either got the Unix timestamp or Mortscript would crash on me.. thoughts? The following crashes when executed.
    I ran your script and it works fine. If you have MortScript RC3 installed download the latest version and try again. RC3 had some bugs in it.

http://mort.sto-helit.de/index.php?m...18&action=list
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I ran your script and it works fine. If you have MortScript RC3 installed download the latest version and try again. RC3 had some bugs in it.

Originally Posted by scottymomo
    I'm trying to play around with the time capabilities of MortScript as I wanted to see if I could figure out how to write a simple Hourly Chime script to play a file every hour on the hour between certain hours of the day (like 8AM to 8PM). Just starting out, I was trying to convert the unix time to hours, minutes, seconds and display it with the Message command but either got the Unix timestamp or Mortscript would crash on me.. thoughts? The following crashes when executed

http://mort.sto-helit.de/index.php?m...18&action=list
    Pull that script off scott we can tie it in as a keylight timer also.
    case 1
    Keylights on 600pm
    case 2
    keylight off 800am