Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
  1.    #81  
    A mod of NLED.mscr that just turns on the notification led if there is a missed call.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...62&postcount=5
    can you run other scripts if ones like these always-on LED scripts is running already?
  3.    #83  
    yes
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    Anyone gotten this AIM app to work? Mine still wont connect automatically.

Dunno MedicWill, I got my 750 today and installed MortScript, RunAim.mscr and the hacked AIM UK and when I ran the script it automatically connected and loaded AIM. Can you explain what you are doing or seeing?
    Ill try it again but I did the same thing and my UK Aim didnt connect on its own...
  6.    #86  
    Let me verify what you are doing. You click on the RunAim.mscr to launch AIM correct? You aren't starting the AIM app directly, correct?
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    i'm not sure if we're allowed to post requests here, but i was wondering if it was possible to whip something up for a "reminder beep" for missed calls and unchecked sms messages? thanks.
  8.    #88  
    If I can figure out how to set the reminder to beep periodically without having to wake up the device I'll code something up. I know I could wake it up to beep, but I don't think that's going to be acceptable. I guess I could keep the device awake until the alerts are accepted. Is that acceptable?
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    If I can figure out how to set the reminder to beep periodically without having to wake up the device I'll code something up. I know I could wake it up to beep, but I don't think that's going to be acceptable. I guess I could keep the device awake until the alerts are accepted. Is that acceptable?
    i'm always worried about battery power consumption, so beeping periodically w/o waking the device would be ideal. still, any kind of reminder beep is more than acceptable, because i've missed so many missed calls when i leave the phone charging in a different room/office. i've used Motorola phones for many years, even back when they first came out with the original StarTacs (retail $2,500), and i've grown dependent on their very basic missed call beeps.

A mod of NLED.mscr that just turns on the notification led if there is a missed call.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...62&postcount=5
    reading about the NLED script is what gave me the idea to request a reminder beep for missed calls. i think the LED notification works w/o waking the device, correct? if only it was just as easy to figure out something like that, but for the beep.

thanks for the consideration, good luck!
  10.    #90  
    Yes, NLED works without waking up the device. I'll try to figure out how to do it with beeps. There are a few other scripts requested before yours over in the 700wx forum so it might be a few days before I look into this one.
    hannip, sorry if this has already been covered somewhere else, but I'd like to try to slightly modify the multiswitch script to add a 3rd scenario (when using slingplayer the hardware button will call up pocketmax's keylight program. That way I can shut off the keyboard lights. I can't seem to find any examples when there are 3 scenarios. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction? Thanks, as always!
  12.    #92  
    Try the OneHand.mscr. Also the Multiswitch2.mscr I wrote for Cody can so this. I'll write a Multiswitch3 to do specifically what you want.
    I currently use Multiswitch2, but I guess I just don't know how to add that 3rd scenario. I'll take a closer look at OneHand to see if I can save you from having to take yet another request Thanks again.
    I think I have it. I've only tested it for a moment, but I thought I'd at least share...

MultiSwitch3.mscr (hope you don't mind I used that name, hannip)
    Runs the task manager unless SlingPlayer or POutlook is open.

Code:
    # MultiSwitch3.mscr
    #	Runs the Task Manager unless:
    #		Pocket Outlook is running - screen tap to select folders
    #		SlingPlayer is running - execute's pocketmax.net's Keylight
    #
    #	Assumes Keylight is installed
    #	Code borrowed from hannip's MultiSwitch2.mscr and OneHand.mscr

activeProc = ActiveProcess()
    activeWin = ActiveWindow()

# Pocket Outlook
    If ( activeProc eq "tmail.exe" )
    	MouseClick( activeWin, 10, 10 )
    	Exit
    EndIf

# Slingplayer Mobile
    If ( activeProc eq "SlingPlayer.exe" )
    	Run( "\Windows\Keylight.exe" )

# Task Manager
    Else
    	Run( "\Windows\Task Manager.lnk" )
    EndIf
    Hope someone else can use this other than me
    Attached Files Attached Files
  15.    #95  
    I don't mind at all. In fact I encourage people to copy my stuff and modify to their hearts content and post here for others to use just like you've done.

Very nice kaiguy! Looks good.
    Hmm when sling starts keylight program does not turn on
    read below...
    I don't mind at all. In fact I encourage people to copy my stuff and modify to their hearts content and post here for others to use just like you've done.

Very nice kaiguy! Looks good.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Hmm when sling starts keylight program does not turn on
    Oh, this doesn't have keylight automatically start when sling is launched. I just have it set up for a hardware button (in my case, holding the side button). That would be interesting to have it automatically run keylight, but it would probably have to be a standalone script from multiswitch. One that runs keylight and then sling, right? Weren't you working on something like that in the past?
    I was working on slinplayer start keyboard backlight Registry value change.
    Did'nt work for me to well though.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding Kaiguy.Great script my friend
  20.    #100  
    Here is another modified version of the NLED script that turns on the led for any notification except voicemail.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...5&postcount=17
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast