Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
  1.    #61  
    You asked this same question on the 16th. The answer is going to be the same. Did you expect a change in 3 days?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=orange
  2.    #62  
    Did you ever want a way to just press a button to start recording a voice note? Well here you have it. This script launches Notes and starts recording. When done recording just hit the Ok button to stop. Notes will generate the file name for you which you can rename afterwards.

Code:
    # Record.mscr - launches Notes and starts recording

# y display resolution. Swap as needed
    maxY = 240
    #maxY = 320

isRunning = WndExists( "Notes" )

# if notes is already running close it.  This is done to get consistent operation
    If ( isRunning )
    	Close( "Notes" )
    EndIf

Run( "\Windows\notes.exe" )
    WaitForActive( "Notes", 10 )
    SendRightSoft( "Notes" )
    SendKeys( "Notes", "v" )
    Sleep( 500 )
    MouseClick( 10, maxY - 30 )
    Installation steps:
    1) Install MortScript (if not yet installed)
    2) Copy Record.mscr to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MortScript
    3) Assign button to Record using Start-Setting Buttons app

MortScript can be downloaded here (it's free)
    http://mort.sto-helit.de/index.php?m...st&category=17

Attached is a zipped up Record.mscr
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Am I heading the right direction getting keylight control hannip

#Basic script to turn off keylight whenever sling media active
    #Read registry settings

#Keylight = RegRead ("HKLM",HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BacklightOff
    woops, my bad.. I don't even remember writing that
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Am I heading the right direction getting keylight control hannip

#Basic script to turn off keylight whenever sling media active
    #Read registry settings

#Keylight = RegRead ("HKLM",HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BacklightOff
    Looks like your script got cut off. Where is the rest?
    Im having a hard time here.I can not figure what setting put in.I put 4 in got screen dim yet keylights stayed on full brite.Have some pitty hahah give me a hand on this-not clapping

XDA script giving reg control setting change.Im trying to work mine of the same format.

Basic script to set no timeouts and full brightness while using Destinator
    #Read registry settings
    #volume is not working for some reason
    #Volume = RegRead ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Volume\","Volume")
    BattSuspendTimeout = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","BattSuspendTimeout")
    ACSuspendTimeout = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","ACSuspendTimeout")
    BatteryTimeout = RegRead ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "BatteryTimeout")
    ACTimeout = RegRead ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "ACTimeout")
    Brightness = RegRead ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "Brightness")
    ACBrightness = RegRead ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "ACBrightness")

#Set registry settings
    #RegWriteDword ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Volume\","Volume", 2576980377)
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","BattSuspendTimeout",0)
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","ACSuspendTimeout",0)
    RegWriteDword ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "BatteryTimeout", 0)
    RegWriteDword ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "ACTimeout", 0)
    RegWriteDword ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "Brightness", 10)
    RegWriteDword ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "ACBrightness", 10)

#Change application to run here
    RunWait ("\DestinatorApps\Destinator\DestiRobot.exe")

#Set registry settings back to normal use mode
    #RegWriteDword ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Volume\","Volume", Volume)
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","BattSuspendTimeout",BattSuspendTimeout)
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","ACSuspendTimeout",ACSuspendTimeout)
    RegWriteDword ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "BatteryTimeout", BatteryTimeout)
    RegWriteDword ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "ACTimeout", ACTimeout)
    RegWriteDword ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "Brightness", Brightness)
    RegWriteDword ("HKCU", "ControlPanel\Backlight", "ACBrightness", ACBrightness

UPDATE---No help yet It,s starting to click
    Im going to set control to ringersw making it a little more easy
    Last edited by slingbox; 01/20/2007 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Update
  7.    #67  
    That's a good idea. I'd like a script that pumps up the brightness to max when playing slingplayer. And turning off the keylights would be nice too.

Looks like you just need to change the RunWait to call SlingPlayer.exe in whatever path you have it installed to.
    It would also be great if applied to TomTom navigation .Those nice brite keys turn my 4-runner into a night light. around 600PM
    I added path.On script start-Unknown command 'basic'
  10.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I added path.On script start-Unknown command 'basic'
    Comment the first line by prefixing it with a #
    # got rid of unknown command error when giving it a tap.Started sling yet no effect was had.I then went into mort folder.gave it a tap to turn off and no end pop appeard.I may have a proublem with Path enterd
  12.    #72  
    The way that script is suppose to work is you tap it to start, it saves off your current reg settings and sets custom settings then launches slingplayer. It sits and waits until slingplayer exits and then resets the reg settings to what they were. If slingplayer didn't start when you run the script then you probably have a bad path like you said.
    My eyes are killing me haha THIS 12 INCH SONY VAIO IS WOURTHLESS i GOT NOTES ON TOP OF NOTES
    STILL NOT THERE
    error/Invalid parameter count for 'run'

good news and bad news.I got script running with slingmedia.Bad news is that when running i did not notice power setting change/slingplayer untill I went into power/backlight setting-all had chaged.since rewriting script 10 times I dont remeber which one was the keeper to be tweaked..
    Hannip if you dont mind droping some major bread crums that would be great
    Last edited by slingbox; 01/20/2007 at 05:29 PM.
  14.    #74  
    PM me the script and I'll take a look

hmm. I just tried changing the brightness using a reg editor and it doesn't automatically change. I'm thinking there has to be some way to make it active after changing the values.
    Last edited by hannip; 01/20/2007 at 06:02 PM.
    I think the batterytimeout setting I added will take effect due to screen dim not being able to accure due to slingmedia software backlight default 10
    Update - I was wrong
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent you PM
    Last edited by slingbox; 01/20/2007 at 09:21 PM.
    Anyone gotten this AIM app to work? Mine still wont connect automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Do you use AIM UK but are tired of having to manually make a data connection before you can sign in? Try this script to load AIM.

Code:
    # RunAIM.mscr - start the default data connection and load AIM

connActive = Connected()

If ( NOT connActive )
       Connect( "The Internet" )
    EndIf

Run ( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIM.lnk" )
  17.    #77  
    Works on the 700wx. I think you have a 750. I'll be getting my 750 on Tuesday and will fix it if it doesn't work.
    Missing something.Any Idea
    Error-Comma expected
    line:
    ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On", "kyl0:","kyl0": )

Error-Invalid parameter count for"RegWriteDWord
    line
    ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On", "kyl0:","kyl0": )

# SlingPlayer.mscr - keylight then runs SlingPlayer.
    # kyl0: is restored on exit.
    #

# read the current kyl0:
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On", "kyl0:","kyl0": )

# set custom levels kyl0:
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On", "kyl0:", 4 )

RedrawToday

# launch SlingPlayer and wait till it exits
    If ( FileExists( "\Program Files\Sling Media\SlingPlayer Mobile\SlingPlayer.exe" ) )
    RunWait( "\Program Files\Sling Media\SlingPlayer Mobile\SlingPlayer.exe" )
    Else
    If ( FileExists( "\Storage Card\Program Files\Sling Media\SlingPlayer Mobile\SlingPlayer.exe" ) )
    RunWait( "\Storage Card\Program Files\Sling Media\SlingPlayer Mobile\SlingPlayer.exe" )
    Else
    Message ( "SlingPlayer not found on device of storage card", "SlingPlayer script" )
    Exit
    EndIf
    EndIf

# restore kyl0: levels
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On", "kyl0:","kyl0:")
    RedrawToday
  19.    #79  
    It's the colon's outside of the quotes. Also you can't assign a string to a dword registry value. Your comment says you are reading the current value, but you are using the write command.
    Last edited by hannip; 01/21/2007 at 04:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    It's the colon's outside of the quotes. Also you can't assign a string to a dword registry value. Your comment says you are reading the current value, but you are using the write command.
    Script is running yet not taping the reg value
    It,s were the reg the change is needed.I set it at 4 in reg edit and keyboard backlight does not come on Or better yet it can be maybe be tied into side button toggle.Iset it back to o and keylights went out nice and smooth

# SlingPlayer.mscr - keylight then runs SlingPlayer.
    # kyl0: is restored on exit.
    #

#read registry settings
    #kyl0:=RegRead ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On\kyl0:\","kyl0:")

#set registry settings
    #RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On\kyl0\","kyl0:", 4)

RedrawToday

#launch SlingPlayer and wait till it exits
    If ( FileExists( "\Program Files\Sling Media\SlingPlayer Mobile\SlingPlayer.exe" ) )
    RunWait( "\Program Files\Sling Media\SlingPlayer Mobile\SlingPlayer.exe" )
    Else
    If ( FileExists( "\Storage Card\Program Files\Sling Media\SlingPlayer Mobile\SlingPlayer.exe" ) )
    RunWait( "\Storage Card\Program Files\Sling Media\SlingPlayer Mobile\SlingPlayer.exe" )
    Else
    Message ( "SlingPlayer not found on device of storage card", "SlingPlayer script" )
    Exit
    EndIf
    EndIf

#Set registry settings back to normal use mode
    #RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On\",kyl0:\", kyl0
    RedrawToday
    Last edited by slingbox; 01/21/2007 at 06:07 PM.
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast