Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536
    Hey I wanted to know is there was anyway to Trigger a button App (ShutXp) to play that Xp shutdown song while the screen dims before hitting the actual reset button from the option box and the ppc restarting ????

I know it was possible with the i930 smart phone and loved it..

Thanks In Advance !
    any hopes of an updated Record.mscr for the 6.1 on Treo Pro?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    What does that script do?
    one button recording of voice notes

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Here's a script that works on the Pro if anyone is interested:

# Record.mscr - launches Notes and starts recording

# y display resolution. Swap as needed
    maxY = 320
    #maxY = 320

isRunning = WndExists( "Notes" )

# if notes is already running close it. This is done to get consistent operation
    If ( isRunning )
    Close( "Notes" )
    EndIf

Run( "\Windows\notes.exe" )
    WaitForActive( "Notes", 10 )
    SendOK( "Notes" )
    Sleep( 500 )
    SendRightSoft( "Notes" )
    Sleep( 500 )
    SendKeys( "v" )
    Sleep( 500 )
    MouseClick( 10, maxY - 40 )

Hi all. This is my first post.

My one and a half year old Treo 750 is acting up. Every time I press the end key, it goes into sleep mode as usual. But when I press it again, the screen flickers with vertical or horizontal lines of multiple colors. All of a sudden this started happening one day (probably after I dropped it) and its more permanent now and stays like that even after a soft-reset.

hard resets & re-flashing (with the original wm6 cheeimg.nbh file) don't help.

finally I figured out that its due to the backlight. So now everytime it goes into the flicker mode after waking up, I press the shift+P to shortcut my way to the brightness bar, reduce the brightness (backlight) to the lowest by pressing the left navigation key repeatedly, wait for about 1/2 a second for the screen to become ok, and then raise the brightness again to 60% where I normally keep it.

I have to do this everytime it goes into sleep mode "accidentally" when I press the end key.

Can someone here help me out with a script if its possible? I will be very grateful. Or do you think that this is not the best way to tackle this problem?

Thanks!
    -Abhi
    oh wow! mortscript is so easy to use! I figured it out myself -

I created this script just by going through the manual! -

setBacklight(0,0)
    Sleep(2000)
    setBacklight(6,7)

I've bound this to the side button on my treo 750. So now I press the power/end button, key in my keylock code, then press and hold the side button to make the screen ok.

Now I have another question - is it possible to directly bind this script to the power/end button itself?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    wish there was a way to get rid of the nag screen while roaming, it comes up with fees may incurr while roaming! And the crappy connecting, dialing 777 deal, but that usually doesn't last that long, but while roaming it is a problem to have to keep pushing ok to go through with the data connection!
    Quote Originally Posted by t800w View Post
    wish there was a way to get rid of the nag screen while roaming, it comes up with fees may incurr while roaming! And the crappy connecting, dialing 777 deal, but that usually doesn't last that long, but while roaming it is a problem to have to keep pushing ok to go through with the data connection!
    Remove warning regarding roaming:

Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Phone -> Services -> Roaming

Set the two options to 'Never'

Remove dial up notification:

Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Sounds and Notifications -> Notifications -> Connection Established

Make sure the notifications are all unchecked.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Is it possible to write a script to toggle a Today plug-in on and off?

Specifically I want to toggle SPBWatcher on and off by hitting a button so I can switch to my Today screen occasionally. I love having Shell, but there are times I would like to do something without it popping up!!

Thanks for any info/opinions!!

Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    Is it possible to write a script to toggle a Today plug-in on and off?

Specifically I want to toggle SPBWatcher on and off by hitting a button so I can switch to my Today screen occasionally. I love having Shell, but there are times I would like to do something without it popping up!!

Thanks for any info/opinions!!
    Here is one i wrote to toggle some today items depending on what i needed.
    Just edit the \today\items, "my plugin" to fit your needs.
    I think mort can refresh today.. but i had it run an .exe that would refresh it.

Also, with the script below you would have to add dword TodayStatus to your registry at hklm software\microsoft\today\items
    give it a value of 1 or 0 and then the script will work.

Code:
    #Here today gone tomorrow
    #A script to toggle the today item plugins

TodayStatus = RegRead ("HKLM", "Software\microsoft\today\items","TodayStatus")

#Turn off Today

If (TodayStatus = 1)
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\BatteryStatus","Enabled",0)
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\rlToday","Enabled",0)
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\UltimateLaunch","Enabled",0)
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\microsoft\today\items","TodayStatus", 0)
    Run \Windows\TodayRefreshCmd.exe
    endif

#Turn on Today

If (TodayStatus = 0)
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\BatteryStatus","Enabled",1)
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\rlToday","Enabled",1)
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\UltimateLaunch","Enabled",1)
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\microsoft\today\items","TodayStatus", 1)
    Run \Windows\TodayRefreshCmd.exe
    endif

exit
    Or you can download this for free.. but it will take all the fun out of it.
    ugghh.. one more post.. sorry for the suspense.. you gotta have 10 posts or greater to post links..
    Dear All,

Please help me.

I have got a Mortscript program running on my PDA designed to automatically unlock my phone whenever the Blackberry Security Lock device operates. I am not able to remove the Blackberry Security because it is set by my company's IT department. They will not remove it.

Unbeknown to them though :lol: I have installed a mortscript program which automatically detects the Blackberry Security Lock and unlocks it. However, it does not work for the password immediately following a soft reset (it does work thereafter).

This is already a huge improvement as I don't need to then disable the Blackberry Security from MemMaid following a soft reset. However, how can I get it to work for the password immediately following a soft reset? Perhaps the Blackberry Security Lock comes in before the Mortscript and so the Mortscript is not running yet to detect the lock state. If so, how do I change the Mortscript to overcome this?

Here is the program for the Mortscript courtesy of edsub:

#BBCUnlock.mscr
    #Waits for the Blackberry Connect security lock to pop up and unlocks the device
    #Please note to set the password prior to using this script
    #This script requires Mortscript
    #
    #Author; eDsuB
    #Version: 0.1
    #
    #Wait for active securitylock screen
    WaitForActive( "Owner Information", -1 )
    #If securitylock screen exists
    If ( WndExists( "Owner Information" ) = 1 )
    #Press left softkey (unlock)
    Sleep ( 5000 )
    SendSpecial( "LeftSoft" )
    Sleep ( 5000 )
    #Send password ( pppl )
    SendKeys( "pppl" )
    Sleep ( 5000 )
    #Press leftsoftkey (ok)
    SendSpecial( "LeftSoft" )
    #Wait 1 second
    Sleep( 1000 )
    EndIf
    #Restart script to wait for the next security lock
    #Set comment marker to test script / Only remove comment marker when absolutely sure the script works correct
    #Run("Program Files\Mortscript\BBCUnlock.mscr")

This is the final ingredient to my perfert PDA!!!
    hi all

i have a HTC Touch Diamond, and use the following script to connect GPRS

connActive = Connected()
    If ( NOT connActive )
    Connect("GPRS Internet")
    EndIf

When I execute the script, I see that he is trying to connect to the GPRS and when there is a connection, this connection auto-disconnect after 2 seconds.

Does anyone have an idea to avoid the auto-disconnect.

thx
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    hi.i have a questions

1.how make a screensaver with mortscript ???

2.how make a foto player.i want to click on my pna device and this mortscript
    play the fotos of the storage card ???

i m sorry for my bad english.

please answer me i searh a month for this...
    thanosgen is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    hi all,

i want to use mortscript to setup my grps settings. enter the ap name and username password and more.. i need to go trough the wizard else i won't work. Anybody got this working... I am stuck at the next next finish part. entering the value's isn't a problem...

thanks.
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536