Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 LastLast
    Ok thats were the confustion is.
    I use the ONOFF value in the alert time loop to actavate main loop when treo alert is on.
    You used the ONOFF value in refresh loop .Were I get lost is the ONOFF value changes when you enable and disable treo alerts.so when you have treo alerts disabled the refresh loop can not be completed
    Im look at how the loop starts if you have treo alerts diabled if the ONOFF value is presnt in loop..That was my confustion
    hehe
  3.    #603  
    1) The main loop always loops whether you have it activated or not. If TreoSet disables TreoAlert the Control loop keeps looping, it's just a portion of the loop you are skipping. My code is in the section that gets checked whether TreoAlerts in active or disabled so it can check whether it needs to refresh the carrier line whether active or disabled.

Does that clear it up for you?
    yes whell why in heck did you not say that in the first place.lol lol I missed that at 3:30 in the mourning lol
  5.    #605  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    yes whell why in heck did you not say that in the first place.lol lol I missed that at 3:30 in the mourning lol
    Sorry lol. It was hard trying to figure out what you were thinking.
    I thought is was going to be another one of those oops I miseed the value like the media player backlights on issue.I never want to go there again lol
    I pulled post in alert/remider thread.
  7.    #607  
    Cool. I removed my comment about ignoring slings rantings above my post.
    Now build your own script man your going dry tampering with everyone else lol lol.a script can always be improved but there harder to build.
    you are the yoda of mort Thanks hannip
  10.    #610  
    hehe, I'm retired. You guys are the new developers. I just freelance now. lol

Anyway, I'm going to miss my dinner party. Gotta run...
    no man I want to see some hannip in action script building.The refresh carrier bar my friend...You can do it..It would be nice to have
    Scotty has his project going
    JD hmm no telling
    Im in 4.9
    leaving hannip master script builder to make refresh carrier bar a reality
    yoda makes scripts come to togther as one in plugin=hmm I like the ring of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    hehe, I'm retired. You guys are the new developers. I just freelance now. lol

Anyway, I'm going to miss my dinner party. Gotta run...
    later my friend have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    no man I want to see some hannip in action script building.The refresh carrier bar my friend...You can do it..It would be nice to have
    Scotty has his project going
    JD hmm no telling
    Im in 4.9
    leaving hannip master script builder to make refresh carrier bar a reality
    yoda makes scripts come to togther as one in plugin=hmm I like the ring of that.
    I'm minutes from a major release of TheForceCast and Xcast.

Need some master beta testers before it get's a CAB ride to immortality.

Stay tuned in the xCast thread.

-- JDC
    sweet
    Check out the latest 4.01a8, some nice new additions since 4.0!

http://www.sto-helit.de/index.php?mo...ry=16&entry=85

Of Note (to me):

SelectDirectory and SelectFile dialogs (as functions)

IniWrite( file, section, key, value )

Replace( string, old, new ) function

Call and CallScript allow to pass parameters, the invoked Sub or Script receives them in the local variables argc (count of parameters) and argv (array with the parameters, indexes start with 1). Hint: "Call Function, x" would be old syntax, thus it would pass the string "x". To use the variable's value, you have to use "Call( "Function", x )" (new syntax) or "Call Function, %x%" (old syntax).

- Additionally, there are now CallFunction and CallScriptFunction, which expect a target variable for the result as second parameter. All parameters after that are passed to the function. Setting the return value is done with Return( value ) in the invoked Sub or Script. Return() only sets the return value, it doesn't exit the invoked Sub or Script!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Check out the latest 4.01a8, some nice new additions since 4.0!
    a9 now is out, too. However, it's mostly internal changes, and might be less stable than a8. Also, keep in mind it's still alpha state, there are major interal reworks since 4.0.
    How do I discover the name of the window I'm hoping to SendKeys to? I found a script called GetWindowName. Are the guys doing these scripts using the WM5 emulator and SDK plus VS 2005? Or is it possible to do this without those tools?

Thanks
    "GetWindowName.mscr" returns the name of the current active window.

you must install the Mortscript Command interpreter for these scripts to run.
    Last edited by jdcochran; 04/13/2007 at 10:44 AM.
    Hi JD,

Thanks for your input. I've got some simpler scripts running already - the interpreter is installed - the GetWindowName script is always returning <> for the apps I've tried so far. I assigned the script to a hardware button (couldn't think of another way to invoke it when I'm in the app I want to discover window name for.

I use autoit3 for some of my admin work so I'm familiar with the concepts. Maybe the script I downloaded for GetWindowName is bad?

Message ("Active Window Name = <" & WindowName &">", "GetWindowName.mscr")
    In your example, WindowName is an empty variable. My original code was:

# GetWindowName.mscr
    WindowName = ActiveWindow()
    Message ("Active Window Name = <" & WindowName &">", "GetWindowName.mscr")

I invoke it with a Voice Command.

-- JDC