Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
    when alert is off the ONOFF value used in loop turns off loop correct?ONOFF is treoset.mscr off
  2.    #582  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Explain suspend?
    I now it was late and I just woke up=I slept in big time.
    suspend is when your device goes to sleep. Most programs will not run in this mode. Not sure what you mean by power off. Do you mean suspend or flight mode?
  3.    #583  
    when alert is off the ONOFF value used in loop turns off loop correct?ONOFF is treoset.mscr off
    I know what it means sling you don't have to repeat it. My code changes the carrier line when the treoset state is changed and coming out of suspend. Doesn't matter if the alert loop is active or not. The loop actually is looping whether treoset state is on or off. You are confused my friend.
    You used the
    if (ONOFF)
    RegWriteString( "HKLM","System\State\Phone","Current Operator Name", "TREO ALERTS ((ACTIVE))" )
    RegWriteString( "HKLM","Software\Microsoft\Ril","CarrierName", "TREO ALERTS ((ACTIVE))" )
    Else
    RegWriteString( "HKLM","System\State\Phone","Current Operator Name", "TREO ALERTS -DISABLED-" )
    RegWriteString( "HKLM","Software\Microsoft\Ril","CarrierName", "TREO ALERTS -DISABLED-" )
    EndIf
    EndIf
    LastTs = TimeStamp()

# turn on Chime if any notifications are pending whenever Ringer on.
    If ( Notify && NOT ChimeIsOn && ONOFF )
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "Toggle", 1 )
    CallScript( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\REMIND.mscr" )
    ChimeIsOn = TRUE
    EndIf
    ###################################################
    That If value used is not alive when you turn treo alerts off so refresh loop stops.
    Correct?
    ONOFF is a toggle value created by treoset.mscr
    TREOSET.MSCR

ON
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "ONOFF", 1 )

Else

OFF
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "ONOFF", 0 )
  6.    #586  
    Three is no refresh loop, that's where you are confused. It only refreshes when coming out of suspend.
  7.    #587  
    TREOSET.MSCR

ON
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "ONOFF", 1 )

Else

OFF
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "ONOFF", 0 )
    Dude, I know all this. Dunno why you keep repeating it. I'm using it correct and I understand it fully.
    Im confused.
    I cant figure out how that ONOFF value is active if soft is off thats my confustion that should stop loop
  9.    #589  
    Im confused
    obviously
  10.    #590  
    Can you answer my question on what you mean by power off? Do you mean suspend or flight mode?

that power group setting remains 1 when on or in flight mode. In what state did you see it as 4?
    No
    onoff = treoset=off=icon turned off
    Power off=red power key off
  12.    #592  
    No
    onoff = treoset=off=icon turned off
    Power off=red power key off
    Ok, let me try something.
    So when I turn off device loops stops.When i turn on device loop starts with ( K = 1) yet is does refrsh plugin when the 2 min remider alert is present because device turn on with backlight off=WX style
    Last edited by slingbox; 04/07/2007 at 10:17 AM.
  14.    #594  
    So when I turn off device loops stops.When i turn on device loop starts with ( K = 1)
    Right when you turn off the device the loop stops because suspend stops it. When you wake it up the loop starts again. I'm not seeing any other value for Power Group other than 1 from MortScript. Not sure how you saw a value 4 from it. Can you explain how you saw that?

Anyway, I gotta run. We can pick this up later.
    it can be 2 or 100 it doesnt matter
    When device is on it shows value 1 thus the loop is created.When device is turned off the K=1 value changes to K=? so loop stops
  16.    #596  
    it can be 2 or 100 it doesnt matter
    When device is on it shows value 1 thus the loop is created.When device is turned off the K=1 value changes to K=? so loop stops
    There is no refersh loop. And I still don't know how you saw any other value than 1 from MortScript for Power Group since MortScript doesn't run unless the power is on.

Your change doens't solve anything. I would pull it. My code the way it was works perfectly, only refreshes when coming out of suspend so no battery use when off and doesn't keep writing to the carrier line so no performance issue there either.
    That loop script is within script running is what I thought in the back round at all times so I added the k = 1 value to stop refresh loop when device is powerd off.When device is powerd on the loop is always refreshing plugin even if treo alerts is off -DISABLED-
  18.    #598  
    That loop script is within script running is what I thought in the back round at all times so I added the k = 1 value to stop refresh loop when device is powerd off.When device is powerd on the loop is always refreshing plugin even if treo alerts is off -DISABLED-
    Dude, you are way confused on how this stuff works. Just trust me. The way I had it works fine. Your change solves nothing.
    So with the ONOFF value in the loop it turn off the loop when treo alerts
    -DISABLED- even though device is on so you have no refresh of plugin
  20.    #600  
    So with the ONOFF value in the loop it turn off the loop when treo alerts
    -DISABLED- even though device is on so you have no refresh of plugin

The way it works is it checks the timestamp to see if it's been in suspend or not. It knows if it was in suspend because the timestamp will be longer than the sleep time since MortScript doesn't run when device is off.

When you turn the device on then and only then does it check the treoset state and refreshes the carrier line with the appropriate text.