Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LLC23 View Post
    I pointed her to this thread.

ROFL! Brilliant move.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    The note sent out to Verizon CSRs said something along the lines of "Several customers have been calling in about a plan the has been posted to a blog know as the PDATP plan. This was designed for corporate accounts only, so please do not add it to their service. Thank you." One of my first CSRs was reading through it to herself, and that's about all I caught. If they already knew about it, I didn't think it would do harm to point her here. My bad?
    LongLivePalm
    Can someone help me out? I have a corporate account. I have our corporate Verizon rep looking into this and he's coming up empty. I'm located in the Los Angeles area. Is this a regional thing? What would help this guy find the plan? That's the problem right now. He's just not finding anything in the system that looks like this plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by VZWCustServRep View Post
    Okay, here's the deal, from an actual VZW customer service representative.

This feature was created through a PRIVATELY NEGOTIATED CONTRACT with a BUSINESS in the NORTHEAST region. So, when reps tell you they don't see the feature, they mean it. They aren't lying, some of them really really don't have access to it if they are employees in either the West, South, or Midwest region.

Second, if you happen to have the feature on your account and you are NOT an employee with the corporation that had that feature specifically created for their own employees, you are in the wrong. If it's found you got someone to add the feature onto your account under false pretenses or by being dishonest in anyway, your account could be cancelled. Oh, and guess who'd be responsible for the Early Termination Fee - YOU.

Again, consumers are not eligible for this feature. If you are told you aren't eligible for it, YOU'RE NOT. If someone added it on to your account by mistake, you got lucky, because they probably didn't know any better. You had just better hope no one notices, because word about this is spreading like wildfire, and people ARE NOTICING.

So, now you know. Stop trying to cheat the system.

I realize this is an old post but I'm wondering if someone could clarify a point for me.

Especially this portion of the above message:
    "Second, if you happen to have the feature on your account and you are NOT an employee with the corporation that had that feature specifically created for their own employees, you are in the wrong."

I have an account with verizon that is in my name but I receive a corporate discount on my plan. Does that make me eligible or not? How do I know if my employer is one who "had that feature specifically created"?

Lorraine
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lorraineg57@comcast. View Post
    How do I know if my employer is one who "had that feature specifically created"?
    Easy, if you work for Philips, you're eligible. If you work for somebody else, you're stuck with what discount they negotiated with the big V. If you are eligible for a discount a discount at all, enjoy it. Some of us have to pay full price.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213