Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
    Received my 3rd bill on PDATP today. Still no data usage charges other than the $20/month fee.
    Last edited by jberman; 02/23/2007 at 09:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    i wonder if they will let me keep the sms2k allowance? i was the fisrt one here to actually get it on my account.. but i had to remove it because 2 many charges occured.. but this was when i first got my treo and it was a bunch of pro rating garbage, so i think ima tell them hey go look at my account history and add that plan back on lol
    I'm still on it.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    lol these cocksuckers are being lazy about adding this feature back on
    Mine is no longer called PDATP, its called "UNL MB 800TXT/100PIX $20"

Is that the same as everyone else?

It used to say Corp in front of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Mine is no longer called PDATP, its called "UNL MB 800TXT/100PIX $20"

Is that the same as everyone else?

It used to say Corp in front of that.
    Mine says "CORP-UNL PDA 800 TX" on their website and "Corp-Unl PDA 800 TXT 100 PIX" on the bill, current as of this writing (paper bill was issued yesterday).
    A word about sms2k they just took it off my account saying its for certain corporations only so they put me on the 10 dollar text plan. The rep says occasionally they "audit" accounts. Do you all think they audited my account because I got the wx at no charge.
    Last edited by sschlesinger; 02/24/2007 at 02:22 AM.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    that's a bummer, a year into my contract w/ vzw i ported over to sprint and got in on the SERO plan...the total bill that i will pay including my wife's plan with unlimited data/txt etc still came out cheaper than my family share voice plan w/ vzw

I figure i have nothing to loose since sprint has roaming w/ vzw so the coverage will be solid.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    I love my sprint plan
    i get roaming on vzw for free! after retentions negotiated.
    and i get unlimited evdo for $5/mo

however, now i'm moving to a new house with very poor coverage. i go to roaming, but even then calls are choppy and incoming calls go straight to voicemail.

verizon phones have excellent coverage.

i would be an example of having to switch over to vzw for coverage.

any suggestions?
    do i still have to pay the ETF to sprint if i don't have coverage in my new house?
    First thing you gotta do is get a Verizon phone in the house and make sure it works better than Sprint. If that's the case then that'd be a pretty good reason to switch

Reception may waive ETF, though it's not guaranteed. You might however want to say you're moving into a spot that their coverage maps indicate has no service. Or do the roaming hack. And remember that at this point PDATP is not guaranteed, you may have to talk to a few reps and you must be in the northeast (or something?) to qualify.
    E=g-funkster;1208264]First thing you gotta do is get a Verizon phone in the house and make sure it works better than Sprint. If that's the case then that'd be a pretty good reason to switch

Reception may waive ETF, though it's not guaranteed. You might however want to say you're moving into a spot that their coverage maps indicate has no service. Or do the roaming hack. And remember that at this point PDATP is not guaranteed, you may have to talk to a few reps and you must be in the northeast (or something?) to qualify.[/QUOTE]

Verizon phones do work. I just would hate to leave sprints very low monthly fees.
    Denied the PDATP Plan:

What did the Verizon CSR tell you why you cannot have this plan?
    2:00PM: Could not find in system. 5:00PM: Only for corporate users.
    Where are you located as per your Verizon contract?
    Queens, NY
    Do you have a Regular (Non-Business/Corporate) or Corporate account?
    Regular
    Do you have a FamilyShare Plan?
    Yes
    Other info you would like to share.

I called at 2:00PM, and 5:00PM. I asked for a data representative and he said it was for corporate users only (yea,sure). The other person said that it doesn't exist (again,sure). I called on March 1, 2007.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Denied the PDATP Plan:

-Found it, told me he got the 'don't give it out to non-corp people' notice
    -Tried and tried, could'nt find it
    -Quickly transferred me to Data Tech Support (wtf?)
    -Said that it was for Corp only
    -Another Corp only excuse

Fenton, MI

Regular

Yes

Other info you would like to share:
    Apparently the plan, if successfully looked up, has a little sidenote now that says "this is for corporate accounts only". Something along those lines. One of the CSRs read to me that the add-on indicates business plans only...
    Last edited by LLC23; 03/02/2007 at 05:01 PM.
    LongLivePalm
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Here's a new one. Ready for this? I talked to the CSR for a while, who was very friendly, and eventually asked me where I found this plan. I told her about my imaginary friend. She said she needed some more info. I pointed her to this thread. She put me on hold, and then came back and told me she had several CSRs with her and they were all reading through the info on the first post. She then asked me if she could call me back. I said yes, gave her the number, and hung up. She never called me back.
    LongLivePalm
    Why did you do that?
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Do what? Let her get rid of me?
    LongLivePalm
    No, tell her about this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by LLC23 View Post
    Do what? Let her get rid of me?
    no. give out information regarding a deal on savings for vzw customers.

obviously this isnt something they are freely advertising, then everyone would know about it/have it added....
    VZW has known about this thread for awhile. Read back a few pages, someone has already posted on it.
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    Denied.

Couldnt find the plan....

Southern New Jersey

Regular

No

Other info you would like to share.
    -I was told "No" there was no such plan but as of the 18th of March, My 15 dollar a month text plan which used to include 1k text messages will NOW include 1500 messages to make up for the increase in text messaging...meh...
    -I am 2 months in to a 2 yr contract
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast