Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Give it a chance. I know it's ugly - perhaps use it when no one else can see.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bones_boy View Post
    Give it a chance. I know it's ugly - perhaps use it when no one else can see.
    LOL, leaving the aesthetics aside, the truth is that this battery provides a more rational use of the 750.
    Received mine today from Seidio.

Big minus - it doesn't appear to work. I say "appear to", because the battery status icon says "0% full". I charged it for 6 hours and it still says the same thing. The red LED does not come on either when charging. However the Treo makes the battery charging noise when you plug it in and the icon shows it as charging, but it never changes from 0%. After charging it for 6 hours. I have it off charger, and I have made several calls, and it is not dying. It just continues to show 0%. Perhaps I have a bad one. Oh well. I've contacted Seidio for a replacement.

The plus is that I like the form factor of the modified battery cover. It does add girth, and does not fit properly into my case, but I like the way it feels when it's in my hand. I have pretty big hands, and the thicker 750 with the modified battery cover fits squarely into the palm of my hand, and gives me a little something extra to hold on to - especially when I'm holding the Treo up to my ear. I can rest my forefinger along the top ledge of the battery cover. It's hard to explain. But I like it.

Let's see if I can get a working one from Seidio - at least one that displays the battery status correctly.
    We're sorry about the battery issues. The fact is that the battery you received is not fully compatible with the 750v and your order should not have been shipped. Our initial shipment of Treo 750 batteries was delayed and will not be here for a few weeks. You can either return that battery now or feel free to use it and we will replace it as soon as the correct battery arrives. I apologize again for the inconvenience.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    You can either return that battery now or feel free to use it
    Feel free to use it ?
    Feel free to use it ?
    ie if you can tolerate the problem you are having continue to use it...if you can't, send it back

seidioseidio please verify that what i am saying is correct
    Feel free to use it ?
    The battery we accidentally sent you wasn't compatible with your device. It will charge and you can use it for the time being if you'd like to until we get the correct one in. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me at forums@seidio.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12