1.    #1  
    Ok, so I have the 700w. I love it! One big problem though, my MMS size is limited for video, sound, and pic. This really ticks me off. I used to have the XV6700 and I could send anything 350Kb or less. Now I can only send 195Kb for video, pic, or sound. It's really annoying! Does anyone know of a hack or anything so that I can send MMS no matter what size the content is? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I am interested in this also.
    Contacted Verizon about this and they told me theres nothing I can do about it
  3.    #3  
    I have had nothing but good experiences with Verizon customer service. However, it is likely that most people in this forum have more knowledge of Treos than anyone in Verizon's customer service lol. Hopefully someone can help us out!
  4.    #4  
    Does no one know how to do this? It must be possible!
    And this is to go even further, BEYOND....
    The limitations on MMS flix sending continue to be annoying. Is there any fix out there?

The limit appears to be 195 Kb. Anything more and the MMS application refuses to send. I have gotten around this by sending an email to 10 digitphonenumber@vzwpix.com -- however this is annoying and the receiver, although an should be an IN included message, gets charged an out of network coming from email.

Is there a registry hack or other method of getting this limit to a more reasonable 300 Kb?

At 195 Kb you cannot even send a 15 second video

Thanks.
    Fix found for Verizon 700wx

HLKM\\software\palm\MMS\VideoSizeLimit

change this value from 195000
    to 300000

Now the limit is the same as other Verizon phones and you can send a 15 second MMS message without the video size is > 195000, cannot send message.
    I searched the registry and changed the setting with the registry editor that comes with SKTools.
    Let me know if you can send an MMS of greater than 350. I tried setting it higher also, but got an error once the size was over 350. It be interesting if this changed. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by weth View Post
    Fix found for Verizon 700wx

HLKM\\software\palm\MMS\VideoSizeLimit

change this value from 195000
    to 300000

Now the limit is the same as other Verizon phones and you can send a 15 second MMS message without the video size is > 195000, cannot send message.
    there is no HKLM\\software\palm\MMS\VideoSizeLimit on my treo 750...anyone know where this is in the registry for the AT&T 750?
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguybob View Post
    there is no HKLM\\software\palm\MMS\VideoSizeLimit on my treo 750...anyone know where this is in the registry for the AT&T 750?
    HKLM\software\palm\varnish\messaging\mms

I changed the value in all of the following to 358400 (350k)

MaxAudioSize
    MaxMsgsize
    MaxVideoSize
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.