1.    #1  
    Just looking for some help. Ordering a headset for a friend that recently got the 750. Which headsets are working the best. Looking for feeback on two differnt fronts.

1) If price is no object, best of all worlds, voice quality on both ends a priority.

2) Budget minded, best value with good voice.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I am using the Palm one, it was the one I used on the 650 and works flawlessly on the 750v
    The Jabra JX10 works fine (but is expensive).
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I picked up a pair of Motorola HT820 BT Stereo headset and it works perfectly with the 750. Even with the installed version of VC
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    i'm using the plantronics 350 and 510 and they work great... i'm curious to know if other bluetooth headsets also control the volume on the phone. for example, changing the volume of the headset activates the volume indicator on the phone as well as changing phone volume.
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD
    Plantronics 340 which works well with very good volume. Cortez, it functions with the volume control as you described.
    I'm using the Plantronics 655, and I'm very happy with it. The headset volume controls do adjust the 750's volume as well. It costs more than average, but it sounds great, it's very small and light, and I like the charging options (USB, wall outlet or using a AAA battery).
    Anyone tried it yet?
    Off to iPhone land...
    Quote Originally Posted by ghileman View Post
    Anyone tried it yet?
    I hope it works fine with VC to inititate calls on the 750. I want to pick one up to use with my KJAM and then eventually with the 750.

As far as the headset itself, the sound filtering technology I hear is remarkable. It is a bit large for a headset though.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)