Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Menu>Options

Exchange server should be highlighted. Then select Delete. I don't remember how I added back, but it was either through Options or Confirgure Exchange Server. As long as you have your Exchange settings (if not, write it down before deleting), then it is real simple to add back.

Hopefully it produces positive results for you too.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbamenra View Post
    Man, I'm telling y'all that my battery life has improved TREMENDOUSLY since I deleted the exchange server and added it back like someone in another forum had suggested. Don't know the technical details of why it worked for me, but oh well. I just went into Activesync on the device, deleted Exchange, then added again. Something to consider.

Some more info on this would be great and a link to the way they installed it. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amstel View Post
    Battery life on the 750v is fine as long as you don't leave the UMTS connection on. I hope someday Palm will release a firmware that closes the U connection automatically
    Aaah, so that's it. I thought I hade made some mistake in the email configuration. This is actually ubelievable that it is not a default option. It should be a no-brainer to close the connection!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12