1.    #1  
    I am trying to help my buddy set up his company users with their treos. they have exchange 2000, not 2003. Is there the equivalent of Verizon Wireless Sync that works for Sprint?
    I believe Sprint Business Connect would be best suited for you, but he would have to call Sprint for pricing. Business customers get it free, personal accounts have to pay I believe.
  3.    #3  
    looks like it is $15/month even though I have a business account
    mail2web is free, and/but I like 4smartphone.

sprint bis connect was nice but pc's have to be let on. not good.
  5.    #5  
    i don't think 4smartphone and mail2web will sync the mail...I am pretty sure I will still have to deal with mail in 2 places.
    mail2web will sync the mail2web email acct
    Well I have had great results with Mail2Web through 2 jobs and two phones. Just forward a copy of your exchange mail to the mail2web account and set up your Treo or other ActiveSync enabled phone to use the Mail2Web Exchange server. I get my mail within seconds of it processing through the exchange server. Could not be any better.

I also forward my Gmail account through the Mail2Web. Works very well.
    Gene
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonphillips View Post
    i don't think 4smartphone and mail2web will sync the mail...I am pretty sure I will still have to deal with mail in 2 places.
    if your account can forward mail (which almost all accounts will) then either one of these will work. after and when you forward mail you have the choice to keep mail on server or not.
  9.    #9  
    this works for email, but i need calendar, contacts, and tasks....
    what about VISTA?
    WIll there be a way to sync with push ebverything in outlook from your HOME (withotu running Exchaneg Server Service pack bla bla)....

Whats the big deal of sending stuff down the internet?

Mike
    umm here is what i sync with my mail2web mail contacts calendar and tasks. so if you dont mind a web interface its fine. or if you sunc to your comp with outlook than it will sync to mail2web. it will do what you want pretty easily