Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What I would miss a lot are the different colored LED indicators for PalmOS. There are numerous programs that let you set colored and flashing LED indicators for things like SMS, voicemail, missed calls, alarms, etc. Someone should figure out how to do that on WM5.
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    What I would miss a lot are the different colored LED indicators for PalmOS. There are numerous programs that let you set colored and flashing LED indicators for things like SMS, voicemail, missed calls, alarms, etc. Someone should figure out how to do that on WM5.
    lol, why not just stick with PalmOS then instead of trying to hack/tweak WM5 till it acts likes PalmOS?

You POS users are quite demanding here

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    nsx it is not demanding to want led alert software as seen by doing a forum search on-led. Hopefully software will be avalible soon for are wx giving us just that function with color choice.If you have no LEd alert I posted a zip with tools that very few would call a un -need on the wx.You will need PA installed though

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=132184&page=2
    Last edited by slingbox; 12/23/2006 at 03:18 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12