1.    #1  
    I've searched the threads, but can't really find much information about IM+. Does anyone know if it works simmilar to how verichat worked in that there's actually a company providing a service behind the application? Meaning that you actually log into pdaapps who then "passes you through" to the individual messenger app? Or does it actually directly just connect to the messenger program. I'm using the trial program, but I haven't figured out if I want to purchase it yet. This would be the determining reason for me.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Did you ever find out the answer to your question? I have been using Verichat for 2 years now on my 650 and haven't been that impressed with IM+. Is it the best chat client available for WM 5?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bebrewer View Post
    Did you ever find out the answer to your question? I have been using Verichat for 2 years now on my 650 and haven't been that impressed with IM+. Is it the best chat client available for WM 5?
    yes, I had tried posting in another forum and then got the anser. See the link here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=132420
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!