1.    #1  
    I would like to ask if anyone else has the Martin Fields retractable data cable. I cannot get the 750 to sync with it. It charges the Treo just fine, however.

I had no problems with the original sync cable (which is at home) or the Seidio retractable data cable (which got sent back to Treocentral in favor of the Martin Fields). Now I am in the middle of a mini-blizzard in Kansas trying to sync and it is not happening. I really want to kick myself!

So before I tear up Windows trying to find a problem, I thought I would check. Anyone else have a similar experience with the MF data cable?
    Quote Originally Posted by bones_boy View Post
    I would like to ask if anyone else has the Martin Fields retractable data cable. I cannot get the 750 to sync with it. It charges the Treo just fine, however.

I had no problems with the original sync cable (which is at home) or the Seidio retractable data cable (which got sent back to Treocentral in favor of the Martin Fields). Now I am in the middle of a mini-blizzard in Kansas trying to sync and it is not happening. I really want to kick myself!

So before I tear up Windows trying to find a problem, I thought I would check. Anyone else have a similar experience with the MF data cable?
    I just received the Martin Fields retractable cable and it syncs flawlessly for me.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. I'll start rippin' up Windows to try and find the culprit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bones_boy View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I'll start rippin' up Windows to try and find the culprit.
    Could the cable itself be defective?
  5.    #5  
    It appears, with the Martin Fields cable, I have to turn the screen off and on (with the red phone key, for example) for Windows to recognize it and start syncing. If I do not do this, the Treo will start charging but Windows will never see it. Strange behavior. I don't have to do this with the Treo's supplied sync cable - it just begins syncing when connected. Hmmm.