1.    #1  
    My company uses GroupWise (6.5) and my ability to sync just died. It was working fine for months (using GroupWise PDA connect), then all of a sudden it wiped my calendar on my Treo (thank goodness not on the PC).

Now, it'll "sync" but it won't take any calendar items from my GroupWise to my Treo. It will, however, take calendar items from my Treo to GroupWise. Our tech guys are lost. (If it's related ... the company won't support WM with the

Are there any alternatives??? Perhaps a third-party program that I can sync GroupWise to and then sync my Treo to?

(FWIW, searching through GroupWise's site or Google brings up only dead or outdated links.)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcarbary View Post
    My company uses GroupWise (6.5) and my ability to sync just died. It was working fine for months (using GroupWise PDA connect), then all of a sudden it wiped my calendar on my Treo (thank goodness not on the PC).

Now, it'll "sync" but it won't take any calendar items from my GroupWise to my Treo. It will, however, take calendar items from my Treo to GroupWise. Our tech guys are lost. (If it's related ... the company won't support WM with the

Are there any alternatives??? Perhaps a third-party program that I can sync GroupWise to and then sync my Treo to?

(FWIW, searching through GroupWise's site or Google brings up only dead or outdated links.)
    Welcome to my world! You would thing there would be a better solution out there. So many problems with PDA Connect. I have even tried the outlook connector for groupwise. Works better than PDA Connect, but sometimes it will not sync appointments added in outlook.

Looking at Groupwise Mobile Server, but we don't have windows servers, only Novell.

If anybody has any ideas. We would prefer to sync wirelessly, but we will settle for local sync.

FYI, the problems continue with Groupwise 7.

-Erick
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    Ouch. Have you tried Groupwise and PDA connect on another computer with your Treo? Tried reinstalling? I actually prefer Groupwise + PDA connect to Outlook :shudder
  4.    #4  
    Yes, the IT guy even reinstalled a newer version of PDA Connect, which worked for about 2 weeks. Then nothing. (And they don't support the mobile server for WM ... only Palm OS.)