1.    #1  
    I have been using Yahoo Go on my Treo 700wx for awhile and was satisfied with it but recently, it just stopped synchronizing my inbox.
    I can still send emails from my Treo but I am not receiving anything.

Contacts and Calendar are working fine though.

This app. crashed few times my device (cprog.exe corrupted) but after few hard reset and reinstallations of the YahooGo app., it's still not working.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
    You should have Permanent/Auto in Connection Settings.

Did you get to run Messenger on Treo 700WX? Can you open News, Movies et al.?
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply.
    The connection setting is on Auto.
    I have no problem using the other services ...except Mail.

Another weird thing is that I tried with 2 other Yahoo IDs and it works perfectly!!

FYI, Yahoo offers a 30-day trial period for Yahoo Mail Plus (that allows POP access), I am trying it now and called them about my problem but they are clueless.
    I would not mind paying for POP access (although I can't sync all the folders) but one major issue is that even the "Sent Items" folders do not get synchronized !!

Anyway, I emailed the Mobile support dept. and hope to get some help... soon
    i can't get this to work on the 750. i can see email folders, but nothing inside of them.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ehan View Post
    i can't get this to work on the 750. i can see email folders, but nothing inside of them.
    Same here.
    I can send messages though and they show up on the web in the Sent folder but all the folders stay empty on my Treo.

I still don't understand why it would work with one of my Yahoo ID and not the other one using the same app and phone

Yahoo CC hasn't get back to me about this problem

Yahoo! Go Beta 2 is hopefully coming soon for WM5.