1.    #1  
    I have a quick question I have nextel 7100i and I want to go to sprint to get the treo 700wx or 700p. I checked out the SERO plan and it looks amazing.... What is the downside of using the SERO plan?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Ummm, downside huh. I guess you'll save so much money you're wallet will weigh you down. Seriously though, the CS is terrible. That's the biggest downside I encountered when switching to Sprint.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
  3.    #3  
    what is CS?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Customer Service
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I have the sprint Sero plan w/ the 700wx. I love it. I found that CS wasn't that bad since I voice most of my problems, when I have them, with my Sprint rep at the store. Going through him seems to get things done pretty well for me. I haven't had any huge problems though yet, other than the text message problem. Any billing related questions or problems, he handles for me.
    nextel cs was just as bad.
  7.    #7  
    i live in south florida and someone told me there was a roaming stipulation can someone explain a little (something about sprint charges you when you roam)
    Last edited by hmarcelus; 12/20/2006 at 10:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hmarcelus View Post
    i live in south florida and someone told me there was a roaming stipulation can someone explain a little (something about sprint charges you when you roam)
    You shouldn't have a roaming problem on a SERO plan (I cannot speak of others). My statement clearly says that roaming is free.

I agree with others that customer service is horrible. Though if you get the right rep, they can be very helpful. I just helped my mother cancel her plan, which was way too much for her usage and she never got a new phone in 4 years. Talked to retentions and they wanted to simply reduce her plan and put her into another contract (I was shocked that to even change the plan they want you in a new service agreement. They call that retentions?). In the end, I cancelled her and got her a shiny new SERO plan and phone.
  9.    #9  
    Is it hard to get another phone while you are on a SERO plan