1.    #1  
    First - No, I was not using a screen protector at that point. I messed up, and I am paying for it. Now moving on.

Being even more of an ***** I tapped my screen twice with the tip of my pen and there are two, ball point sized, ink spots on the screen now.

Before I try all sorts of dissolvents w/ Q-tips, does anyone have a suggestion here?

- Mark
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Mr Clean Magic Eraser maybe? It's very soft so I don't think it would do anything bad to the screen but I cannot guarantee it.

Greg
    Before you go the route of the magic erasor (which is really a fine fine grit sandpaper), I would try a solvent like denatured alcohol or simple green on a cotton qtip first.
    I would 2nd alcohol. Its about the best thing for removing alcohol. Just use it sparingly and follow with a damp cloth to remove any residual alcohol.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dartmouth01 View Post
    Before you go the route of the magic erasor (which is really a fine fine grit sandpaper), I would try a solvent like denatured alcohol or simple green on a cotton qtip first.
    Ooops. My bad.
    Not saying it won't work, it could be fine enough you won't notice and scuffing, or might even polish the screen. But I would leave it as a last ditch effort IMHO....

Alcohol is good around electronics since it shouldn't cause any shorts even if there is some left over. Plus, it evaporates quickly. However, as a solvent, its a pretty mild effect that may not work for your needs.