1.    #1  
    I tried the Beta on my 750V and it is not ready for prime time by a mile, and knowing the snails pace of getting a bug free, working app to market i suspect a year or so before you can expect a nice PIM from them.
    I have more faith in iambic, so lets support them, and encourage them as it is in our interest to have them succeed with this application.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnfb View Post
    I tried the Beta on my 750V and it is not ready for prime time by a mile, and knowing the snails pace of getting a bug free, working app to market i suspect a year or so before you can expect a nice PIM from them.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    I just installed this. It seems to be running sweet so far. Not quite as good as DateBk but very close, especially on WM5.
  4.    #4  
    are you running this on a WM5 device or PALM??
    The beta version is far from sweet allbeit a good start,
    what device are you running?
    can you synchronize categories?
    My 750V is not ready to accept this application yet , i am not downgrading Agendus or the developers, I am just stating that the Beta isnt up to snuff yet on a 750V. I have faith as well in Agendus, I also know it takes a long time to get a bug free working app to market.
    That said, give it a whirl, please state your device so others can get valid feedback.

happy new year
    Have not tried it yet, but big fan of Agendus for Palm when I was using a 650. And I do think it would / will be great to see them succeed in a tough Windows Mobile PIM field ...
    So, Agendus for WM has been in Beta for a little while now. Aside from the bugs that are being fixed, if anyone here is in the Beta program and has used Agendus on the Palm OS in the past, whats your impression? How does it compare to the one on Palm, and to the other PIMs on WM.

Thanks,
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    I used Agendus back in my Palm days...although I preferred Datebk5/6 for real business needs. I had a 6700 for about a year, and tried the Agendus beta on WM5. I know it's a brand new port, but it was an awful experience. I say wait a few months before using it. It really was a painful experience.

On an unrelated note, I now have a Q and am using Agenda One (also a very new piece of software). It works flawlessley.

I say give iambic a lot of time to tweak Agendus WM. It's very alpha, IMO. I surely hope they make it funcitional, and don't get caught up into bells and whistles (quotes, animations, weather, etc). A PIM should be a PIM. Pure and simple.
    I used Agendus on the Palm, and it was a must have app. Best PIM on that platform (imho).

The Agendus for Windows Mobile (AGWM) is in beta, but it is fully usable and works well. Iambic is releasing bug fixes/new builds on a daily/every other day basis.

I have tried Pocket Informant, AgendaFusion and AgendaOne, and I still find the beta of AGWM better that all of them. In particular, it's a lot faster that those other ones, and it's also better designed (get things done with less clicks).

I would recommend giving it a try.

(note; AGWM is not exactly the same as AG for Palm, but similar. The meta tags are the same, which is nice, so if you switch from Palm Agendus to AGWM, you custom settings (colors, icons, etc.) will come over.
    Contrary to other comments in the thread, AGWM is ready for prime time (as much as any other app in this space; I have other "gold" apps that still should be considered "beta"), and I would not wait "months" - it will be "done" well before then.