Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Hello,

I bought and flashed to English (rom JASJAM_WWE_1.20.305.3_1.20.305.104_1.07.03.10_ship with Softbank Extended ROM) one X01HT. I'm getting crazy trying to make MMS work in my phone. Can anybody put one tutorial of how to do it?

Two more things:
    -I have the "old" Vodafone Mail Flat Rate in my keitai, and it's quite important for me to keep it.
    -If somebody have working the threaded MMS Palm app and can explain how to setup it, better.

Thanks!
    Sesaru
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Please!! Somebody could make work Palm SMS Threaded app in a X01HT? At least, let me know if it possible!!

I tryed this:
    1. go to connection in control panel
    2. add a new modem connection under "default company network setting" (not under "default internet setting")
    3. name the new connection as you like, and choose 3g as connection type
    4. set it up as follows
    apn: mailwebservice.vodafone.ne.jp
    user id: vodafonelive
    passwd: q_c_e_f_f_k_n_a_r_l_u_r_q_g_b_l (without the _)
    leave domain blank
    5. OK to finish
    6. go back to connection in control panel
    7. change the name of this new company network as "VFJP Network"

Install Palm MMS Threaded (I don't know if it's beta4; can somebody send to me??) and setup like this:

Message center number: +819066519300
    Email center number: empty
    MMS gateway adress: vfkkmmsproxy.vodafone.ne.jp:8080
    MMS URL: http://mms/
    Network Profile: VFJP Network

Please, help me!!!
    did you get your sms to work? I am using treo 750v but I still can't get my mms to work, I can send sms but no way to send mms, I get error msg saying can not be send now try again later.
    well its been 3 weeks of trying to get this mms working, tried the settings above but still no joy, has anyone got there vodafone jp settings working?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eriess View Post
    well its been 3 weeks of trying to get this mms working, tried the settings above but still no joy, has anyone got there vodafone jp settings working?
    Hello,

Finally, I could make work MMSs in Japan with the Arcsoft MMS Client, but impossible with Palms one ... anyway, I got the "Decode Error" almost everytime I receive a message that is not pure text (even installing MMS Resender) ...

What's happen with SoftBank?
    Could you mind to tell me, If i dont have vodafone package and now have softbank doulbe white plan, so for me which configuration is required ?? for both MMS and SMS